Sunday 8 March 2009

For the Love of Crashing

I swear lately if I'm not crashing every time I try and edit a prim or TP somewhere, I'm turning black on some part or all of my body!  Between that and my son taking over the computer on weekends, I thought I would never complete this post! 
Pure Style has 2 locations, each with different goodies to discover.  At the Buncrana location, I got this adorable blue dress for free. The Eternity necklace was 1 L at Violet Voltaire (heaps of dollarbies there on the top level). The stockings are part of a fatpack of stockings from ALB Dream Fashion and were not free but a great deal at 99L.   The blue French Kiss shoes are inexpensive (50L) from Unique Needs. Quite a nice look for very little cost.  The hair I recently won at Junwave's lucky board. 
This way cute dress is also from Pure Style at the Aventi Isle location and is free if you touch the voting station.  It's perfect for St. Patrick's Day but what I like about it is that I can wear it year around.  The stockings are from Sock Shop and I must have gotten them as a Christmas dollarbie but there are other dollarbies in the shop (different dollarbies at different locations) as well as for a limited time a cute 2 L cupcake hat.  There is a really cute pair of socks at the Floyd location called Blue Bird socks that would be perfect with this dress.  
On a different note, I must share with you a shop that us Lucky Chair Stalkers have grown fond of called Jeckalicious.  I scored both of these coats on the lucky chairs there.  There are also other outfits on the chair and there are two chairs on 10 minute timers so it moves quickly. The details could not be more intricate.  Look at those arm straps and stitching on the gown portion.  These are defininte new staples in my wardrobe.  
What I particularly LOVE LOVE LOVE about these jackets is that they come with 3 lengths as well as an open and closed style.  And even better (especially for me since I crash ever time I try to adjust prims) a resize script.  The pants I wore in the bottom picture are probably my favorite pants in my inventory; 10 L Bastard Britches from Bare Rose's UFonly HQ.  The skin is free at Fleur as one of the newbie skin tones and the unisex hair is free also at Boon.

No comments: