Monday 9 March 2009

Pimp My Body

With all these clothes and more...

Suri. Distinctively
(There's always 2 sides to a coin, right?)

I totally toally love this picture! It took me a while to get everything in place and I am so happy with the result! I was inspired by Carolina Sautereau to make this pic, you can click her name to see her version!

Left:
1. Dress: Anuenue - KeyDress (lucky board prize, changes every 10 mins)
2. Hair by DejaVu (OMG Finally!!!), not free
3. Geeky glasses: previous gift from RC Cluster (the mst fun store ever!)
3. Flats with socks by So Many Styles, not free

Right:
1. Top: Thalia's MM prize - Sexy Over The Shoulder Top (need 100 clicks!)
2. Skirt: Sweetest Goodbye - Tik Tak in Khaki, not free
3. Shoes: Redgrave - Athelete Heels, not free
4. Necklace: Fuel - Heart Felt Key, not free

WHOA!!!! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO!!! He's...Superman!

I bumped into him whilst going to Fuel for my landmark..he was looking at the necklaces...fancy that!

Superman

Rockin the Seven Lounge!
(Suri surrounded by hot guys! rotfl)

Here I am wearing the cute yellow dress rocking Seven Ultra Lounge! Today is Free Sunday, forget the fees and TP there to have some fun! Great music and the place to stalk some well known names!

A Sorceress Named Suri

This witch outfit is from the Little Heaven lucky chair! I was there for a WHOLE day stalking it, I managed to snap this up, there are 2 other chairs with various prizes if you wanna try!

Suri's yearbook

Prep girl? Sure, never say no to more cute schoolgirl outfits...

Haute Style & Co. - Prep Girl (march group gift)

Presents!

Formal gown!
DG Innovation - Rhiannon in burgandy (lucky chair prize)

♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿.¸¸•♬♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮

Further Read: Suri.Distinctively.
♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮ ✿´¯`✿.¸¸•♬♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮♬•¸¸.✿´¯`✿ ☮❤☮ ❤☮

5 comments:

Thalia's Fashion Collection said...

I love the picture. Thank you for posting posting my shirt. <3

Stream of Music 逍遥 said...

The Little Heaven lucky chair prize changes right? The Witch outfit is only one of them?

Suri Christen said...

Yes Drea, there are more than one prize, there were some goth skins to be won, some other outfits as well and a witch broom! try your luck!

Stream of Music 逍遥 said...

Ah ok, just making sure I was waiting by the right chair x3 I saw lots of people waiting by the hair lucky chairs upstairs and counted that there were 4 of them... so that couldn't be right xD Good thing the lucky chair messages broadcast through the entire sim, so I managed to snatch a goth skin while waiting for the hair chairs.
Thanks ^^

Suri Christen said...

I wanted the goth skin!!
Shall we swap?! XD