Sunday 8 March 2009

The WIFE and I

Last night, I finally got my account updated so I could buy Lindens again, (after about 5 mths of not being able to for some wierd reason), so I hopped on over to try on the Gala skins and succumbed to the temptation of their beauty.

Whilst I was there I spotted my friend Gattina who was wearing the most gorgeous dress, she gave me the LM, so that was my next stop. Turned out it was the same store Lolivia blogged a few days ago called shirohato, but in a different location.

There were lots more 1L dresses there in addition to the ones Olivia blogged, so I called her over to come take some pics with me. This store is choc full of gorgeous and inexpensive dresses, the 1L ones are all near the door.

8-3_002

This is how we spend 'quality time' together, which usually involves face emoters and gesturetarding. Ohhh the joys of a faux lesbian SL marriage!

8-3_005

1L dresses by shirohato

Also worn
Me
Gala Breeze Sepia skin (not free)
Dejavu hair (not free) I totally agree with Ash, it's a total 'mare to fit, but it's bloody gorgeous
Socks: Pig (Starlust group gift)

Olivia
Gala skin (not free)
Charlotte hair, Pixel Dust (half price sale HURRY and get down there before sale ends)

I would also like to discuss with you my friends, this lovely free Fae skin from Zanzara, worn with the Pink Eye hair from Clawtooth group, the1L Cupcake top from Elate (there are many other lovely free gifts here) and leggings which are part of the subscribo group gift fom Creamshop - more about this on Acha's post

8-3_011

and now I must sleep as my eyes are rolling back into my head...ni nites x

1 comment:

Kellie Iwish said...

You look so cute! Thanks for posting my shirt :) Could you tell me where your shoes are from in the second picutre? Thx!