Wednesday 11 March 2009

F*Me Pumps Part II



The Dominion does it again! What can I say you have to get there before they set something out (however that works lol). My last post about the other boots were quickly taken away/gone. - Apologizes to those of you who were unable to find or get them. It was too late. Areas such as these need to be frequently & quickly checked up on. & although the lag may be a bit bad, & packer than a sardine can when somethings out & new it's either deal with it or forget about it lol (i have missed some lovely shoe/boots myself) So moving on... these are pretty much the same boots they've released before but added with a small detail to make them appear more chica (chick in Spanish) like. For all you Pink lovers, these black suede ankle boots, & the thigh high boots now come with a pink bow & pink bottom sole outline! To be honest I'm not that into pink BUT I think these boots look very adorable & yet still hot with the bow, so i guess you can (should) take my word for it ;) The ankle boots can be found directly at this slurl, they are on top of these grassy like cubes HERE. The thigh highs w. pink bows can be found at Vinyl Cafe at Vixens.



Also/however, at Dominion District at the center where they usually place their up most recent boots - freebies, you will find the same thigh high boots but with RED BOWS, & RED BOTTOM SOLE! They all look hot, makes me want to sing "these boots were made for walking" i forgot the name of that song lol
So that's all i have for you guys today. I hope you enjoyed my post


P.S. I made sure i re-sized my boots since you know, I'm Barbie® (who made 50yrs the day before yesterday 3/9/1959!) Dikes & I'm perfect ha ha. ;P



---
Other cool items, & things worn through out


- Sculpted Bow by Miss Creamy Cooljoke - as blogged before at Free*Style (in the toilet on the mirror), it's mod and tintable.
- Hair from Dejavu only found in store, on top of the counter in front. Extremely cute isn't it? Comes in Ashe, Baby Pink, Beige Brown, Black (as shown), Caramel Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Red Brown, Emerald Green, & Natural Blonde.
- Eyelashes & Piercings not for sale (all linked) by me.
- Mouth F*S Yummy Creme Egg With Splodge (Chocolate covered Egg) at Free*Style in the toilet. I've never had a chocolate covered egg but the way Cream described it to me - Creamy Cooljoke: chocolate on the outside with sweet fondant on the inside Creamy Cooljoke: sweet soft fondant - she made it sound so good, my avi is enjoying it + i look cute ha <3 aKai : LA Street Scene
- Earrings & matching Bracelet : from *Ticky Tacky* Was Free not sure if still is. (Comes in pink, but modifiable so i tinted them black)
- Necklace by my best friend & i. Not for sale
- Jean shorts by M&R Cupcakes Freebies
- Eyes by Lessthanthree (included with 'sugar skins GODIVA') also blogged before.
- Skin by REDGRAVE. Not Free

3 comments:

Gidge Uriza said...

I think you're bootielicious.

:) Fun post!

Ashia Tomsen said...

hawt
<3

J.Dikes said...

lol ha ha thanks ;D