Wednesday 11 March 2009

Well. there really isn't much to say.
Real Life is simply, a bitch. I've been engulfed and I hate it.
So, here's a quick post before I go to bed, early. To try and keep up with the busy life I'm living ... *zombie*

baiastice_001

Check the stockings, I picked the fat pack up at Pixel Dolls for 50L. Oh hell yuss! They're amazing.

The hair? I am also in love. You can get this colour and others at Rock Candy for 1L.
Yuss. normally 100L. Now 1L.
Don't know how long it will last, so run down!
While your there, check out the other full priced items! I'm going down there next pay. I swear! Gotta love funky boy hair!! <33>.<) Hair: Rock Candy (1L)
Stocking: Pixel Dolls (Not free, but 50L for Fatpack.)
Skin: [42] (Not free, but dewy, freckly goddess material. You need to see it inworld. I love it!)
Dress: Baiastice group Gift. You need to send the owner a notecard, but it's worth that minimal effort, I swear!!.

4 comments:

Rain said...

aaahh RL, what a pain sometimes. Hope you got some good sleep :)
Where did you get the bracelets if you remember? Also the shoes!
I'm totally snagging that dress, it's gorgeous!!

finding the filth said...

the pink ones are at the love/hate HQ and the black ones can be purchased at *ticky tacky*. either on horst (in the prison) or at gateaux boulevard in mana 2.

finding the filth said...

whoops - posted comment in the wrong one XD i need more coffee :P

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Hey!
Pretty sure they are from the Baiastice outfit, as I didnt put on any jewlery!
:D

Correct me if I'm wrong!