Wednesday 11 March 2009

Dare To be Reasonable

So I was tarding about on Q last night, getting up to all sorts of mischief, when I got the ping from my email. Alexx Usbourne had sent me unbearably yummy lingerie from Reasonable Desires. There is a group gift available at the moment, have you tag active and head to the main store. You'll also find a tintable version there too, it's a pick reward. Y'all know the drill with that! There are 6 (yes 6!) lucky chairs, and all sorts of costumes that had me drooling.

rd1 copyblog

Perfect for these "Vicious" boots from Dare Designs. These are in the lucky chair now, as well as 678987867 other colours :P Thank you Mr Monroe, pwn is not the word for you, although it goes a little way to describe your ossumness! Also another excuse to show off moar of my Miasnow skins. Shown here are Green Goddess and Gorgeous Grape. I've blown the picture out alot in Photoshop, for a true idea of the colours, get thee to the store and demo!

bcreme

OMG. I've been waiting, and I totally set up camp at the store, Bebae has finally released Coral FTW. And and and, a group gift for juuus.

bcina

You get all 4 tones, Creme, Cina, Cara and Coco. The makeup is divine, the slash of liner is perfection. Yes rainbows and puppies and such, deal with it.

bcara

Do a search for Bebae in groups and grab these beauties asap, then go buy fat packs of your favie tone :P

bcoco

Thank you so much Torie, you can have your store back now, and I promise to move my sleeping bag :P Ash Out.

Not Free Awesomeness
Hair
Kin

Skins
Miasnow

Bracers
Flipside

Ears
Illusions

4 comments:

Winter Jefferson said...

RAWR for the two hot elves on this blog. Damnit, Ash - you just get better looking with every blogpost.

Anonymous said...

mm-hmm I luv that shape!!!!

Pumpkin Saenz said...

DAMN that's hotness to the extreme!

Alexx Usbourne said...

*insert wolf whistle here*
Verrrrrry smexxy!! Thank you for the blog post! :)