Monday 26 January 2009

Yay Me!

Abra, darling Abra, I blame you ya know. Having resisted plurky goodness for ages and ages (I had an acount but never used it) I am now utterly addicted. You can find me here, crapping on about stuff and things!

cyber1

Angie Dryke sent me a LM very early this morning for a store called Cybernetic. For today only you can get the fecking gorgeous skin shown above for free. I even remembered to send a notice to the group, double yay me!! The super cute dress is from the lucky chair at *Sisters*. The wonderful Eden TP'd me in, and bless her didn't ask why I was wearing a Slutty McSlutterson prison uniform and no shoes, that's a troo friend!

cyber2

My favorite pant maker in SL has set out another dollarbie for you to enjoy. Get thee to Strayer to grab these rockin pants. The gorgy top and shrug were part of this weeks group gift from Sweeter Than Candy, really pretty colour candace, thank you so much!

cyber3

And another dress from Sisters, my letter came up twice in a row, there was much happiness :P The lovely boots are from TD Boots, really cute store. Thanks to Cornelius for letting me know :) K, it's back to crack smoking Plurk for me ;P Ash out

Hair (not free)
Kin

4 comments:

okrebecca said...

the jeans totes rock but i cannae find them!

Ashia Tomsen said...

oh!! You need to fly to the top of Yohan's house, which will be behind you when you land, and theyre hanging over his bath on the roof. I shoulda mentioned that ay! D'oh!
<3

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that skin is faboo! Another store I didn't know of! YAY! And those jeans are so awesome! Ahh, thank you for this great find Ashia. :D

(And thank you respective creators for spoiling us so!)

Anonymous said...

love that first pic - a work of art! <3