Monday 26 January 2009

CanalGrande free items!

canalgrande03


Yesterday I stumbled upon a cute plaid dress in my inventory and said to myself oh yeah, CanalGrande. I went to the store's main shop for the first time, and when I got there, I found a treat for freebie hunters. Not only are there six lucky chairs (on either side of the canal that runs through the shop, near the water), but there are three camp chairs too. I camped for the above dress and hair, and Alt-chan was lucky enough to score shoes and another dress. Her outfit, skin, hair, shoes are entirely free (picture below). Everything is so cute and inexpensive that it's hard to leave without buying a thing or two!

canalgrande02


Free stuff on Alt-chan:
***Skin: Heaven's Shape yuko make_pop_O
***Dress: CanalGrande Black Cross 2 lucky board dress
***Shoes: CanalGrande RoseHiHeel-VR lucky board shoes
***Hair: Little Heaven Therese mauve lucky chair hair
***Stockings: *katat0nik* strawberry dreams dress in silver, an old lucky chair item
Free stuff on Achariya:
***Socks: Shop Seu kushukushu kutsushita lucky chair item
***Hair: CanalGrande Nadia - Black camp chair item
***Dress: CanalGrande Night Black camp chair item
Not free stuff on Achariya:
***Pierce: FlipSide Kitteh bell mouth piercing set F11
***Amazing boots: (Shiny Things) Ving boots - grey
***Tattoo: Tramp Stamp Tattoo - What Else?
***Skin: Adam n Eve Skin - Celeste Goth - Make up Misery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alt-chan's shape is so cuuute! I had never heard of Canal Grande before, v. glad you shared. <3