Sunday 25 January 2009

Lala the Bunneh!

In honor of it being blogging as a bunneh week, I had Lala the Gift Faerie of Violet Voltaire fame pose for some pictures. Sadly, I was not in time to gain the CSR prize that has been rocking the feed, but was rather happy to have the adorable Lala rock the group gift from Sn@tch, only available until 11:59 pm tonight! It comes with a halter, jeans, and limited edition bracelts, and be sure to check out the hot lucky chair action as you snag it!

I never knew a bunneh could be so stylin and sassy. Thanks, Lala! You can find Lala lurking around Violet Voltaire's main store if you're one of the lucky ones to catch sight of her. Be sure to say hi!

And....SALE SALE SALE! [42] is having a $42L sale on most of their items, including skins! This isn't a freebie, but these skins are so prettyful and worth pouncing on for such a good price! Below is the "Impact" makeup set in the pale tone. Be sure to check out the lucky chair items too!

Short and sweet, but more to come, folks! I promises! Yuss!


Schtuff in Picture 2:
Lara Hair (Black) ~ [Aden] Group Gift (as blogged by Suri here!)
Black Hearts: Wicked Necklace ~ Violet Voltaire (Not free)
Slinky Dress (Black/Gray) ~ Sn@tch (Not free)
Soulful Eyes (Turquoise) ~ Sn@tch (Not free)
Pose ~ [Beautiful Girls by Abra Exonar] (Coming soon to the new Free*Style location which is...coming soon! Or IM Abra Exonar for a copy!)

6 comments:

Auntykuro said...

:o so cuuuute lala bunneh !!

Nemu said...

I've never once been able to find anything that I was looking for at sn@tch and this was no exception :(

Anonymous said...

Nemu, when you enter, it's on the left side near the Fortune Teller machine. <3 Quick, hurry!

It's a really cute set, thanks Adaire!

I'm sooo glad I snagged two Bunneh avatars one for me and one for my alt. <3~ Aren't they the sweetest? Totes worth it.

Anonymous said...

Ahh I can't believe I forgot to gush over the [42] sale! Their skins are amazing and the sale is so great, they are incredibly generous with the freebies, and they have really good quality stuff-- I have already gotten compliments on my [42] skins... and it's all thanks to this blog that I'm a devoted fan now!

Time to get even more skins~ Yay!

Mandy said...

Awww ty Demi...I really appreciate Adaire for getting my skins noticed. <3

Valentina Ott said...

i lovo your tattoo...where did you buy it? ty ;-*