Monday 19 January 2009

It's Been So Long...

It's been some time now since I have blogged Cherry Girl's stuff. This tsore always always have girlie stuff, and I picked up some lingerie and a babydoll dress while I am there!

Cherry Girl Lingerie again

Cherry Girl Lingerie

Hair worn in Pic 1 & 2: from Truth (there is a 50L sale on all hair right now!!!)

Aden group gift

All clothes above are from Cherry Girl, there are 3 camping chairs, 5 lucky boards that change every other minute with 2 hair gifts as well. Very important, you will need to have your group tag activated if you want to camp the gifts!!

Hair is NEW from Aden, you can find this in her group archive, called 'Lara', avaliable in ALL colors!!

gret

Just a small update before I drop dead on the bed, these delicious black patent stiletto boots are made by EVA, at the The Dominion Fashion District where you can buy for $0L! Hmmm...lickable lickable..

You will also find gift boxes lyring around near the boots, they have been blogged by Ashia not long ago, there's some new stuff added, including this pirate tank and skirt:

hf

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's your skin from, if I may ask? The lingerie looks extra yummy on your skin!

Suri Christen said...

i always wear the same skin, its from Redgrave. This one is a light-brow version, I like it a lot!

IndiaRose said...

Oooo, what is the name of the hair you got from Truth? Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hmm where are the boots and gift boxes at EvA? Can't seem the find them, and the vendors aren't working, all the items on the vendor says "0L".

Suri Christen said...

I just went to check, the vendors DO work. And they are just at the landing point of the TP I have included in the post, if you missed it, it's:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Dominion/196/208/30/

Anonymous said...

Is it really sale at Truth? A long time ago I also bought hair at Truth and it was also 50L$ and there was NO sale! Strange! But it is very cheap beautiful hair, love it!

Saralin

Suri Christen said...

DEFINATELY a sale at Truth, I even received a notecard stating that, I think it's for New Year, decorations are up at the sim :)