Wednesday 31 December 2008

Ow My Head

So I woke up at 4am this morn after a sum total of an hours sleep! Hangover ahoy!! Not only was it NYE for me, Q's hubby got back yesterday too FTW!

p&p4

Anyhoo, logging in at 4am led me to Prim & Pixel for a mini hunt. These silks are your prize, divided up into 5 snowflakes for you to find. They're very well done, and I didn't have to adjust the prims, yay! I hadn't been to this store in a long while, Halloween was the last time I think. It's all changed now and an absolute pleasure to wander round. Check out the beautiful skin. This is a New years gift from Tokeo Plastik. You'll need to join the group and head to the main store with your tag active.

p&p3

This lushness is the Prim & Pixel POE gift, which I stumbled upon during the hunt. Royal Purple is one of my favie colours, never fails to make me smile!

p&p5

The cute lingerie was a group gift from Damiani, and I've shown it with a skin I got from Prim & Pixel. Heaps of you asked about the masked skin Sasy made, so when I found this I was terribly excited! It was a Halloween gift, but it's back out and still free, I don't know how long for though, so best to grab it now.

p&p2

This powerful piece is from Luna's Boutique, a new to me store that I found through a Fashcon notice. It's another New Years gift, it will vanish on the 2nd I think, possibly sooner? I got so many notices today I'm totes confuzzled.

p&p1

And last but not least, a blood covered Cinderella dress from Little Heaven! The blood looks so awesome, all soaked in and old mmmm! Okies, time to flush my head down the toilet have a shower. Ash out.

Pic 1
Prim & Pixel Mini Hunt
Hair (not free)
Gritty kitty
Skin (group gift)
Tokeo Plastik
Shoes (not free)
Shoefly

Pic 2
Prim & Pixel POE Gift
Hair (not free)
ETD
Skin
Damiani (Old Gift)

Pic 3
Damiani Group Gift
Hair (not free)
ETD
Skin
Prim & Pixel
Shoes (not free)
Shoe Fly

Pic 4
Luna's Boutique (limited time gift)
Hair (not free)
Boon
Skin
Curio (old group gift)
Boots
Shi

Pic 5
Little Heaven Lucky Chair
Hair (not free)
Boon
Skin
Curio (old group gift)

2 comments:

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Ash, omg, I have wanted that Cinderella dress forever. Sooo jealous of you!!! hahaha. but you totes look fab, so how could I be mad? lovely post hun, u b rockin' <33

Ashia Tomsen said...

hehe I just got lucky, landed, rezed and it was my letter. *Ducks*
<3