Monday 19 January 2009

<3 Put the pieces back together


love reunited! <3


Hai everyone! I have some fantastic news to share with you! Sanu is opening a new main store location and to go along with it she is throwing this amazing little hunt. And for me to describe a hunt as amazing takes a lot, since I generally despise them. LOL. I like this one because it's not too long, the prizes are fanschmastic and is cute and imaginative. Plus, the sim you hunt in is so pretty!

I'm really proud of Sanura because she has come sooo far since that first post way back in October. Her shop and line have grown so much. It's really exciting because I love to see designers grow and evolve and she certainly has. You will really love this new store of hers! 


Sanu <3

The hunt's name is Pip's Quest and in it you must find 10 red hearts. Pip is a bunneh who's heart has been broken and you must put it back together so all is right once more. (Because any bunneh with a broken heart will surely make everything go awry!) The hunt is in story form and you'll get to learn all about Pip and his lady friend Chloe. If you can finish the hunt, not only will you get 10 awesomely beautiful Sanu creations, but you will also get to unite them as one. *le sigh* Okay, I might just be a lil of a romantic. lil bit...

The sim that Sanu's shop & hunt are in was built mostly by Sanu herself and it's really cool and has a lot going on which makes the whole hunt a lot more fun. With no other shops to contend with, it's very serene and scenic. 

Follow the notecard on the poster in the main shop and collect 9 hearts and their notecards (10 notecards in all) to lead yourself to the final heart piece. After you are done, you will get a set looking like this:


think pinky dinky

Plus the luver bunnehs in the first photo too! Yay! 

I actually couldn't show all the prizes because I don't have two noses or two sets of ears! ;p You get 2 sets of earrings, 2 nose rings, a lip ring, a monocle (YAY!), a choker and a Pip & Chloe tiny lover bunneh set you wear in your mouth (with emoter). *phew*

The hunt goes on from Jan 19th to Feb 20th, but I suggest you do it right away because you'll want to wear the Valentine's related stuff a lot before the big day as well as after.

Also, you'll want to do the hunt because Sanu has also updated her lucky chair and in it are two more monocles up for grabs! Moon & Star w/tiny bunnehs on them. :D You may just have to wait for them, they are that cute. They come individually so have patience and bring friends!



Sanu Moon


Sanu Star

<3xo

***

Hair: old from Docomo hunt.
Lolly: Pink Fuel group gift
{not free}
Skin: Jennifer pale from Redgrave
Eyes: Poetic Eyes
Necklace: Kookie Love Necklace
Tee: Toastface by Uma Ceawlin


13 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

*faints from the cuteness of it all*

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures.

and seriously intricate prizes <3
that are uber cute :)

Anonymous said...

Although I did this in the wee hours it was a lot of fun. The clues were cleaver, the scenery on the sim lovely and interesting---much nicer doing hunts out of doors--- and the prizes---stunning and quite different---Yes, lots of cuteness)---

GLYDE MAGIC

Anonymous said...

I must be really stupid, I can't find the first heart even though someone has told me where it should be!

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Creamahhhh <3333

Leilani, tyty and YAY! The prize are sooo fun and there is a MONOCLE! =D I'm soo happy!

Glyde, whoop whoop, look at chu go girl! xD

Bryony, it's in the Zen Garden, that's all I can say! Keep your keen eyes peeled! :D

Anonymous said...

omg i love that moon/star bunny monocle! It sooo reminds me of Sailor Moon! (the bunny part as well cause they call Sailor Moon "Bunny" in the original manga as a nickname) I gotta get it!

Suri Christen said...

hmm love the pink hair and pink lips, cute cute cuttttttttttttttttttttttte

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Bedeude, woah ty for the S.M. info. I'm not very well versed in anime but every time I watch it I LOVE it. hehehe. and yay for monocle love!!

Bella Suri <333 tytyty hun!

Anonymous said...

I'm incredibly pleased that people have been enjoying this hunt! I'm even thinking of making a hunt like this a regular event, just for fun. Join the group to keep up with the updates and all that *grin* It's worth it!

Thanks for featuring me on Freestyle, Abra!

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Yay San <333 And bring on the hunts luv, you know we'll eat them up! xD

Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling us about this! The quest was so much fun, and I loved the narrative. It was just the right amount of difficult for me. <3

About the Docomo hair, who's the creator? The hairshop is gone from Docomo, and I love that shade of pink! I covet it!

Unknown said...

I've been in the Zen Garden for a half hour and I can't find the first heart. Any other clues for a slow blonde?

Unknown said...

I've been in the Zen Garden for a half hour and cannot find the first heart. :( any more clues for a slow blonde? At this point I'd be happy to buy all the stuffs, its just too cute to pass up. Thanks!