Sunday 18 January 2009

Be gentle

Hai!
Has anyone noticed I've not been around? I've been on my death bed with the flu for the past week, I've been on SL a couple of times but I just had no energy even for playing a virtual game. If you have contacted me and I haven't responded yet, I'm going to work through all my notecards next week. Please contact me again if I don't reply within the next 5 days, I might have lost your note. Send to my alt FREESTYLE ADAMSKI.

The flu has now shifted and now I have the most awful back/neck/shoulder pain. If I was a dog they would have put my out of my misery by now.

Anyhooo, I did manage to summon a little bit of energy for a quicko blog post.

DP Serendipity, a long time favie store of mine has a new group gift in store. This striped sweater with cute little buttons on the shoulder, you need to join the tReY dOpE group and touch the sign in the store to receive this. The cropped jeans are also from there but these weren't free.
Loving these boots, they are the new Lucky chair gift from Royal Blue.

18-1_001

18-1_003

Aoharu, another of my favie stores, has given out this fantastic lil hat as a group gift, and last but definitely not least..this skin, isn't it wonderful? This is an opening gift from new skin store Lazolli. You will find this in the Takako skin range section in the store. No#8 is freeee!

18-1_004

Skin: *LAZOLLI-Takako 008(have fun) - 0L
Top: *DPS Uniiq Marine For tReY dOpE group - 0L
Hat: AOHARU_BT_MiniHeadAccessory_Zebra (group gift)
Boots: (Royal Blue) Heavy Metal in Royal and Gold (Lucky Chair Gift)

Not free:
Jeans: *DPS 802 Blueblack 1 (200L)
Hair: Digital Eyes * Aemilia bun Black
Eyes: Digital Eyes * Classic Eyes! Green

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creamy awww girl am glad you are better this flu is damn awful, its floored most of the UK, blogger wont let me log in, who knows why but its Lia hiyas, we know a ton of the same peeps like CECEEEEEEEEEEE LA, Ruby Roo etc etc etc so hellooooooooooooo I admired your blog for so long, WB and feel stronger soon <3 AND keep up the amazing work damn, you make me wanna get back in SL n go SHOPPING!

Anonymous said...

Feel better! Thanks for all of the work you guys do on the blog. :D

Cheri Pye said...

Look as cute as evah!

Welcome back Creamy, hope you're over the worst of it! <33333

Anonymous said...

you're a survivor, girl! bloody flu can't be outrun - I tried... I failed! :(

glad you're feeling better! <3

Anonymous said...

Ahh so that's why I haven't had a response from my notecard/email.

Sorry, I didn't realise you were ill.

Hope you get better soon Creamy :D

Anonymous said...

I did notice, because I love your posts and I noticed a decided lack of Creamy lately! D=

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I've been missing the Creamster something chronic. Welcome back. Good to hear you're on the mend and will continue to amuse and amaze us with your delicious discoveries.

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all,

I really liked those hot pink thigh high boots from the previous post. Did you know another shop is giving away almost identical boots in a different color?

It's the same style. The color is a dark wine color, like dark purple red.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Arrakis/71/211/35/

You do the "subscribe" thing and then get it out of the "history" section in the subscribomatic thing.

- Delirium

Anonymous said...

Dear Creamy, as usual I follow your posts so close that eventually I catched the flu too ;D. This one was ugly...but eh, it was for free! I am happy you are better and that you are back:). Now that you are heathy again, get stronger: sleep well and eat healthy, stay away of handsome boys (lool), take care!

2408 Alekseev

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanksooooo's, feeling much better today but still not on top form :)

Terry Toland said...

Yes, Sweeter than Candy also gave away a pair as part of their group history. They may be from the same build-a-shoe packs that we have seen throughout the freebie world from different creators. Remember those strappy sculpted heels? It's not necessarily content theft, just people using the same resources.