Sunday 14 December 2008

Look at meeee...

..look at meeeee...

Actually, no, dont look at me...look at this adorable coat from lo*momo. It's a group gift in store, join the lo*momo group, wear your tag and touch the sign.

I want this coat in RL, it's just the sort of thing I love to wear. Lovely bright red and green colours to cheer up a dull winter day.

lomomo_003

Also worn:
Skin: - chai (bought with giftcard won at the store)
Tights: Glanz group gift, TP to the store and touch the sign for Group gift 11 (also includes a skin)
Hair: Creamshop (not free)

There is a sign in the lo*momo store about a hunt to celebrate a new mall opening (I think its similar to Albero hunt). I'll try to figure it out tomorrow, but right now it's bed time.

2 comments:

[Rouge Darcy ] said...

The hunt is in QRI, the newest addition to ALBERO and CIOCCOLATA (same owner) and it works exactly like the ALBERO one :)

It's going to end on the 17th (japanese time) ;)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

YAY thanks for the info Rouge, I hope I can find time to do it (with the trillion and one other things I have to do in RL and SL) :))

I explored around the QRI mall a little yesterday and it looks really lovely