Saturday 13 December 2008

Ice Queen

Last night Morgan and Syphi skated round and round the Winter Extravaganza at Vanity Universe, they were on the hunt for a fantastic snake adornment by Style Attack which Morgan picked up a few days before, unfortunately they couldn't find it but there is many other wonderous free outfits there (let me know if you find the snake, it coils around the arm, and I need it)

Queen Syphi happily vogued herself senseless to show off these goodies.

vanity

Red sequin pants: Mimikri (free, look for a gift box up on the ceiling)
Skates: ALB (free or 1L) at Vanity Universe and in ALB store
Corset top: Pixel
Dolls (free, one of the many items you receive when you subscribe to the group)

IBizarre has the following 2 outfits free (1L) in their Vanity Universe store. One cool casual hoodie outfit (oh yes, I love plaid) and a more fancy schmancy dress.

vanity_011

vanity_001

This stunning dress is 10L at LOOKR at Vanity Universe , the crown is a free gift a Alphamale & Blacklace at Vanity Universe . It is worth looking in every store here as there are many gorgeous gifts to be found.

vanity_009

Syphi is so extravagent, and loves anything lavish which gets her noticed, she found this glorious dress from Crystal Queendom. The price was not extravagent though, can you believe it's only 1L? I think it is only available at this price for a limited time though so hurry down there.

vanity_006

SheMazing!!

vanity_007

Also worn:
MiaSnow Jasmine skin (free)
Digital Eyes Ponytail hair: (not free but there is a free POE hair gift in store)

OMG! Seriously emo moment tonight on the UK XFactor final. Beyonce appeared and sang with one of the finalists (Alexandra, who I think should win). She was so overwhelmeed and in tears, it was an outstanding performance. Which means I have to show Shane Mercado doing the Beyonce Single Ladies dance just cuz.



I'm exhausted just watching that, but I LOVE it! Someone make that dance in SL (or I'll attempt it)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm totally with you with that dance, someone make it please!! Guy's talented.

Ashia Tomsen said...

Syphi looks shetastic
<3

Nissa Rayna said...

OMG .. the Video .. HAHAHA, OMG I think I peed and cried on that one, who is he? /me is off to google him!! He is another reason I miss the UK so bad, thanks for posting that Creamz!! OMG That was fantabulous!!

Nissa Rayna said...

Typo on my own name

Creamy Cooljoke said...

That guy was on a US show, my friend sent me the link last week and now I officially LOVE him. He's a better dancer than Beyonce, how is that possible???

I am going to try to make that dance even if it takes me a year :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging about this gown Creamy! I'm in SLove!
I blogged about it as well so words goes around before the offer ends but I gave you all the credits of course :D

Thanks again I love my dress!

Anonymous said...

Woaaaaaaa awesome dancer! Love how Beyonce as in the back ground Video. Awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

The gown is gorgeous, but I think the Pixeldolls top is covering the upper part :) Still a nice combo though!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOOOL...errr spot the deliberate mistake...woops!

Who can tell I had a few glasses of wine too many when I did this post??? XD