Sunday 14 December 2008

Snow Snow Snow!

I want endless snowing and lots of smiles and turkey!!!

Don't you feel the fever like I do?

You can play dress down with a transparent body suit like this one, because we can't get enough of snowflakes this season; it even comes with this christmas hat, as if you haven't got enough already!

:: Alatiel Fashions :: SnowFlake Queen (December Gift)

Strips for POE

More snowflakes! This time is a smaller pattern body spray by Pulchritude, a series of 2 gifts set for the Peace On Earth hunt

Polka dots + Killer Shoes for POE

This lovely red polka dot dress is the 2nd gift in the globe at Pulchritude.

Killer shoes called French Kiss, from Unique Needs lucky chair!!!

To add to the christmasey theme, Reasonable Desires have a new group gift for their members; its a very sexy lingerie set with a corset waist slimmer:

Resoanbly Desirable 2

Resoanbly Desirable 1

Reasonable Desires - Retro Anne group gift
There is a special red dress too that you can get if you put Reasonable Desires in your profile picks! As with all profile pick prizes, wait 48hrs after you add it and then tp to store to claim your prize!

Resoanbly Desirable 3

Here is another outfit from Reasonable Desires, a very showgirl feel dress. It's not free, but I feel like dancin'! Where's my candy cane, now?!

Reasonable Desires - Candy Cane Burlesque, not free

Off to a warmer location, SL Dublin has it all (just set your settings to midday)

In SL Dublin 2

1. Top & skirt: Uncle Wiggly's (free or $1L)
2. Border fringe stole from Massimo, not free. There is a 30-50% sale on right now! I took this chance to buy the stole. They have some boots on sale at a special price for members ($10L), avaliable in 3 colors...tp to store to check them out!

In SL Dublin

1. Poncho from Mashoka Designs, not free
2. Skirt: Uncle Wiggly's (free or $1L)

Chilling at Ding's

Ding propably didn't notice I drank her coconut juice whilst chillin' outside her home..but ah..it was yummy...

1. Top: Supreme Clothing - Glitter top ($1L in the freebies/bargain section)
2. Skirt: Uncle Wiggly's (free or $1L)

6 comments:

Katrina said...

mmmm...lingerie...

The straight hair that I see you sporting in the pic is gorgeous-- may I ask where you bought it?

I want a black/brunette version:D

Anonymous said...

Suri what is your skin? I just love it!

Kim (Funkykim Schuman) said...

Play "dress down"? Yes, I can see how that could work... five minutes of close dancing, with your love when you wear the SnowFlake Queen, and all that'll be left of it will be a puddle on the dance floor...

Creamy Cooljoke said...

cuuuuute x

Suri Christen said...

My hair are from several places. Ginger hair from Armidi, loose updo from W&Y, strawberry blond hair from ETD and long hair in the last pic from Mirai Style.

Suri Christen said...

Anon, my skin is from Redgrave, you actually reminded me to go and chqeck I think they have lots of new releases!