Friday 12 December 2008

Moar Axel Goodies

Remember that yummy store Axel I told you about? Well the new releases are out and to die for. According to the luffley Lila, with new releases must come new dollarbies (eebil ain't she!)

axellinge3

This gorgeous top called Sunny can be found in the centre of the Axel complex. I'm showing it with the Vitalta set in rust, which isn't free but it's made of win, so there! I'm also wearing one of the stunning new skins from Cupcakes. It's part of the Celebrity line, not free but too gorgeous to stay in the store!

axellinge2

This gorgeous lingerie is called Santa Hearts Me is a whole Linden. You get the two versions shown here, sheer and solid, both are ace. I think I may have to fangirl Lila and Niki and Hadi, or at least stalk them a tiny bit!! The shoes are from the Unique Needs lucky chair (although I had no patience that day so I bought mine instead of waiting for the chair!)

axellinge

The necklace I'm wearing is from my amazing Shannon Carroll of Coquette. Yes I've claimed her as mine. It's two little polaroid pics on a silver chain. All you do is drop 2 full perm pictures of your own in it (you dont even have to fiddle with edit linked parts!!) and away you go. You'll find it in the subscribo, along with 464864 other gifts, cos Shannon's cool like that.

coq2

This choker isn't free, but it's one of the many pieces I have from Coquette that deserve to be shown. And also Reid asked for more nakies pics, sorry Reid, no nips today XD! Ash out.

Other Shtuff
Hair (not free)
Curio
Boon

Horns (not free)
Illusions

Hoofies (not free)
Lazy Places

12 comments:

Darkandiel Bury said...

where is the skin from in the SANTA pic??

| AXEL | said...

Thanks Ash, you look fabulous :D

xx

Niki & Lila

Reid Lorefield said...

Dude... no nips!!!??? You expect me to live in this pup tent? Is this your way of letting me down easy? Babe..you know it's you and me

Anonymous said...

Aww ;) I'm perfectly happy to be "claimed" by you, Ashia.

There has been an issue with the subscribo - and some of the goodies will have to be picked up from boxes that I'll be setting out. "Instamatic" is still in the history though, b/c I had to send out something to test. Sorry about that mess. But, the subscribo is still worth joining - if I do say so myself. ;)

<3<3<3 You make me look good. Hehe.

Nat Donat said...

I don't think I see any mention of where you got the Santa's Hearts lingerie from...
Nat

Nat Donat said...

I guess I didn't read it closely enuf!.. Lingerie is at Axels.
Mia Culpa
Nat

Savvy said...

Same here! What is the skin in the Lingere photo? I DEMAND TO KNOW!!! Lol! ;)

Anonymous said...

Loves Axel. Can't decide what to buy next there.

- Gidge Uriza.

Anonymous said...

I can't find the lingerie at Axels, and the horns are uncle wig, right? I love your posts though.

Ashia Tomsen said...

Silver, when you land at the TP point, just walk straight ahead to the new releases section, the lingerie is in a massive box *outside* the new releases building.The horns are from Illusions, Cerwn horns, texture change scripted. Darkandiel and Savvy, the skin is from Ti'ko, it's called Dark Doll, it was 1000L.
Reid- ha!
Sahnnon- your bucketloads of talent makes you look good!
Gidge and everyone, yay for Axel luff!
<3

Ashia Tomsen said...

forgive the morning typos btw!

Anonymous said...

the slin plz..omg so cuteee