Monday 8 December 2008

Ash's Second Crush

I got so excited telling you about my first crush the other day, I completely forgot about my second! Never fear, it's waiting for you in all it's glory at the end of the post.

eva3

First up this beautiful group gift from Evie's Closet. The group is now closed, but if you are a group member and mebbe haven't received your group notices (not that that *ever* happens in SL) you'll find this hidden somewhere in store. Wear you tag when you find it. It's just too gorgeous not to post it. The stunning necklace and earrings are a POE gift from Essentia. I wish I could have got a better close up for you, but the grid just wasn't rezzing stuff right for me again.

eva1

Then we have another A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Pair of boots from Eva. As with the Dalmation pair, posted by myself and Ach, these are fully scripted, so you can turn stuff off and on (poses, sounds and such). Shown here with one of the advent gifts from Damiani, all of which are transfer btw, how cool is that!

eva4

The shoes!! Sweeter Than Candy sent these out today, via the subscribo, can you say yum! Another of the Damiani advent outfits, and Denier Cri's POE gift skin.

eva2

There's a reason I love Yohan from Strayer, he totes understands my need for showing off my ass/boobs!! These teeny tiny hotpants are available for a limited time. Shown with some super cute boots from the Brain Restriction group. They were sent out very early this morning, so you have awhile to grab them. Also shown is the POE gift skin from Rockberry, so gorgeous! Ah, and now onto my crush. Kings Of Leon, Caleb especially, I wanna take him home, sober him up and swoon all over him!! So damaged and so talented......enjoi, Ash out.

Sex On Fire


Shtuff (No slurls today, search is your friend ;)
hair (not free)
DK
ETD
Boon

Skins
Lionskins -Limited Time Freebie (no longer available)
Rockberry- POE Hunt
Dernier Cri- POE Hunt

Jewellery
Essentia POE Gift

Clothes
Damiani- Advent Gift
Strayer- Xmas Gift
Evie's Closet- Group Gift

Boots
Eva- Xmas Gift
Brain Restriction- Group Gift

6 comments:

Catero said...

Thank you for being one of the few regular contributors here that continues to put out quality posts. People do>recognize and appreciate it.

Suri Christen said...

Thanks Catero, we appreciate readers like you too! <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

:o
I think that was a compliment for Ashia, possibly not for the rest of us :/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, my avs appreciate it like crazy

Anonymous said...

I personally think that everyone who contributes here has quality posts, which is why Free*Style is my first stop of all my SL blogs. I thank each and every one of you.

'Quality' is subjective. I kind of hate the attitude some people have of; 'If I don't like it, it's not worth blogging about.' That's kind of silly, really.

For example, I don't like the Christmas themed stuff as much as punk type stuff but I recognize that the stuff is still gorgeous and I appreciate you all for letting us, your loyal readers, know about it! :D So thanks everyone!

I'll stop sucking up now.

Anonymous said...

yay Kings of Leon! I love that song thanks for the vid. I know Yohane from the hobo island sandbox, he is a sweetie. : )