Saturday 29 November 2008

Tartan and fairies

Aye aye folks,fit like the day?

It's St Andrews day here in Scotland tomorrow, althought I've been rocking my tartan for a while already, cos I love wearing it.

Big thanks to Kharisma who left a comment on Adaire's post about this gorgeous free 'Tarty Party' dress at Callie Cline, (remember to wear underwear with this because I didn't notice until I felt a little chilly 'down there' - gives a new meaning to stripping the willow)

tartan ccline
Also worn
Hair: Creamshop (not free)
Skin: Minnu (group gift - 250L enrollment fee but worth every L$)

I spotted this cute little tartan dress outfit worn by Welmita on This Doll Has Handbook blog, so I had to go down to the Miroku store to get it, the red one shown here is freeeee, other colours are available at full price, it's also scripted to change size with a click.

tartan 1
Also worn
Skin: Lovey (not free)
Hair: Nylon (not free)

Now onto the non tartan's, whilst at Miroku I also found this gorgeous gypsy style dress which is free for group members, (join the group and touch the sign in store), I could only find this at the Miroku Tenjin store

mirouko_004
Also worn:
Skin: Glanz (group gift in store)
Hair: Nylon (not free)


...and omg, as luck would have it whilst wondering around Miroku, my letter came up on the lucky board. I am amazed by this glorious 'fairy of flower' outfit, it's all glowy and ethereal-like. This outfit is only available on the lucky board at the Miroku mainstore

fairy_003

check the wing span on that, you will be seen from a mile off, draw distance or not.

fairy_001
Also worn
Hair: Coif (not free)
Skin: Glanz (group gift in store)
Boots: Armidi (not free)

Last but not least, this beautiful red dress is free from Pure Style, perfect for Xmas and beyond.

Pure Style

Also worn:
Skin: Lovey (not free)
Hair: Nylon (not free)

No comments: