Friday 21 November 2008

I'm cooooold

Today is the first day of snow here in my part of Scotland. It's freeeezing! It's not that lovely white fluffy snow though, its the wet, sleety grey stuff, the one positive thing about it was my kids actually wanted to leave the house earlier for school this morning because they were excited - the wierdo's! I think I will have to hang out at warm sunny places in SL to make myself feel better.

I've got another lovely mix of stuff to show you here today.

This is the So Chic outfit by Thalia Fashion Collection
Whoops my bad! I saw the free group gift text on this sign but it is not this outfit which is free. The outfits on the other side of this sign for this outfit are free and lovely too. Thanks to Schnaeppchen for pointing this out.

OUTFIT NOT FREE, sorry for misleading anyone, I'm half asleep still.
20 nov thalia

I found the Meu and Ska Shack store on a shopping trip around Osaka a few days ago and it has some great free gifts. Meu has really fun girly stuff, vintage style with bold prints, I really love. The top was not free (only 80L), the skirt was a free gift and there are some Tshirts there too.
20 nov flower

Also worn (not free):
Barber Hair: yumyum
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Skin Indie Summer MU 7

Here's one I've been meaning to post for a while, the fantastic Stuka dress, lucky chair gift at Blue Blood . I have been wearing this permanently over the past 3 days. Thank God we don't get smellyvision on SL.

20 nov bb lucky chair

Fantastic new free outfit in the Blue Blood store too.
20 nov dress1_009

Also worn
Wild Woman Hair: MiaSnow
ByrneDarkly skin: MiaSnow (not free)
Ribbon Boots: Shiny Things (not free)

We have a new little store at Blue Blood, there's a small collection of items there so far (if you would like to provide a free or 1L gift let me know) .

I made these a couple of AO's a few weeks ago and today seems like the perfect day to blog them. You can find these at the Free*Style Blue Blood location.

Cooold AO's, one for men and one for women. They show perfectly how it feels to live in Scotland today. They are 1L each (or pay what you wish.)

If you click on the photo and view it in original size in Flickr you can see these animated
Cooold AO

Cooold Male AO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of the freebies from Thalia appear to be previous PixelDoll group gifts, such as the Ribbon Boots. She is a PiD reseller, but I don't think you're supposed to slap your logo onto the gifts and give them out as your own.

Anonymous said...

umm...

(snip)Ribbon Boots: Shiny Things (not free)(snip)

Read the post before you make accusations

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oh yes, I saw some of the items at Rhalia are Pixel Dolls, I'm not sure about how it works with putting ur own logo on them so I'll leave that between Thalia and PixelDolls.

Yes the Ribbon boots I am wearing in this post are Shiny Things, not PixelDolls :)

Anonymous said...

Umm, I used it as an *example* of one of the group gifts from Thalia that is not listed here but is part of the notecard she sent out over various freebie groups. The boots stood out prominently to me because I own *both* the PixelDolls group gift and the Shiny Things Ribbon boots. (To be frank, I didn't even notice that the ST Ribbon boots were in the post) They just have the same name but look completely different. However, the group gift from Thalia and PD do not.

Here's a visual, including properties when I, at least, acquired the PD gift and when the Thalia notecard was created/sent out.
image

The Amity outfit, Jewel Top and Halter Mini (which she specifically puts her logo on) are also all previous PixelDoll group gifts.

Now, I do not specifically know the reseller policy, other than everything originally PD should not be labeled as anything other than PD.

Add On: Pardon if I seem hot under the collar, and I thank Creamy for responding in a neutral, kind tone. I just have a sore spot for people misrepresenting things as their own.

Anonymous said...

HIII CREAMY
i like the AO which shows the expression of cold weather and i like the dress that u were wearing can i know from where u got it it is classy and nice one i feel it is from fishy strawberry

thanks dear

fibi criss