Friday 21 November 2008

The Black Canary

Eden takes me to the best places, some dark, some snowy, always fun and nine times out of ten, filled with yummyness. So when she told me she was at The Black Canary, I had to go! The name sounded familiar to me somewhere in the recesses of my hungover mind, and when I got there I realised we were in Pulse.

tbc1

Morrigan Denimore won the Pulse sponsored location for new designers and if you take a look at his amazing clothes, you'll see why. All of the clothes shown can be won on the lucky chair, or if you're totes impatient like me, you can buy them.

tbc2

Beautiful period pieces, stunning textures, heaven in a store!!

tbc3

Check out this gorgy nightdress, complete with hair ribbon and the most adorable bloomers!! My only complaint is there weren't more dresses or outfits to buy!!! Do yourself a favor and stalk this store like woa! Ash out.

Other Schtuff
Hair (not free)
Deviant Kitties

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

Skin (not free)
Deviant Nation By Celestial Studios
One I already had but loved so much I was totes gonna buy it again at the sale! Good job I checked! Ps, thanks Loli, now I totes can't stop saying totes, pft ;)

3 comments:

olivia connaught said...

TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES TOTES <33445563577

Anonymous said...

So! Very! Pretty!

And the lucky chair goes relatively quickly. 5 minutes between turns. Very nice.

Just so you know, Pulse Skins is friggin amazing right now. If you're in the group, you get a free skin with blond eyebrows/red lips/green-gold eyeshadow in the Notices, and they're having a "hunt" for 100-200L skins (their normal skins are 1200L apiece).

Just so ya know. ;-)

--Delirium

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ohhhhhhh (speechless again)
<3