Friday 31 October 2008

Vampire Weekend

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I love this band Vampire Weekend and now I have an excuse to inflict them on everyone else...



I've gone vintage Halloween today, I'm channelling Dita von Teese after she has just been fed some raw human. Did you know that when Dita goes to a Halloween party she dresses like a normal girl without makeup - that's her outfit, that's what she said in an interview last week.

This retro dotty gorgeous dress is a free gift from Ingenue. Also comes in many other colours but only the orange is free. The hair is a freebie by Jetdoll at Savoir Hair and the teeth are part of a 1L Vampirella outfit from JetDoll (see here for complete outfit, I blogged it nearly a year ago and it's still available in store)

ingenue_014

This web and spider jewellery is a free gift from Star Kindler, beautiful and intricately detailed, it's hard to show it in its full glory in these pics. (Woops just noticed Ashia has featured these here too) There's no such thing as overexposure when it comes to this luffly jewellery though.

ingenue_016

ingenue star kindler_013

ingenue,# star kindler ring

Other items worn
Halloween Skin: Beauty Avatar (1L)
Orange eyes: Aralute's (20L)

To be honest I've got a bit of beef with Halloween in RL. Call me an old grump, but I find kids I don't know (most of them bigger than me) ringing my doorbell and begging for sweets pretty annoying. Now my girls are desperate to do it "cos everyone else is". Gaaahhh what to do?

Thankfully we are going to be out at a party later, so hopefully we will get back late and miss all that.

No comments: