Friday 31 October 2008

My Brain Hurts

I love Halloween parties, but the aftermath is bleh. So yes, my brain hurts today......alot!! And I can't sleep, so it's stupid o'clock here.

blog_002

Remember the gorgy Halloween skin from SchismPrenic? She now has an inworld store yay! She has a few low price or dollarbie skins, so go check it out! This particular one is called Sally's Song Blue, and while I didn't see it at the store, I'm sure it will be available in no time.

blog_003

The stunning dresses are from Pixel Dolls subscribo. Both utilise system skirts, so have your buttless shape to hand!! I love this shade of blue/green, so pretty.

blog1

These yummy shirts are from the Fishy Strawberry subscribo. They're unisex, so you boys can grab em too.

blog_004

blog_005

blog_006

blog_007

Our gorgy sim mates Free Speerit are back with a vengeance!! Join the group now to grab your beta copies of these skins. Desidelia Vella is looking for feedback before the skin line is relaunched. My 2 cents? Thicker eyebrows please!! Other than that I love them, beautiful tone, body and the tears are darling. The lips are perfectly pouty with just a hint of gloss, delish. Yay Desi!! Drop a card on her with your likes/dislikes, ooh and there's a Halloween gift in the notices too!! Urgh back to bed for me, gotta catch an hour's sleep before my darling butterfly wakes up wanting brekkie!

Other Shit
Hair (not free)
Deviant Kitties
ETD

Jeans (not free)
Desert Moon Clothers

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

No comments: