Monday 6 October 2008

Girls & Boys

YAY, it's Monday...the start of the weekend, (I've decided my weekends start on a Monday from now on)

I've been having fun dressing up my transgender alt Eisa over the past couple of days. SL's gender swapping exploits made me think of this song by Girls & Boys by Blur.

"Girls who are boys, who like boys to be girls, who do boys like they're girls, who do girls like they're boys....Always should be someone you really love!"



On to the freebies.

halloween boy_001

Halloween Gloves and Hat ::sey:: (group gift in store)
Moss Cardigan: Savvy Avvy, (group gift) look in notice archives
Pants: Savvy Avvy (previous group gift)

halloween boy_003
Knit Vest Set: B11 at FS Mall (0L)
HalloweenGiftHair FLURRY 2 +++DEJAVU HOMME+++ (
Dejavu group gift- look in archives)
Emoooo Skin:
Free*Style at Hotel Dare (0L)
Belt: Key at
FS Mall

halloween boy_004

Grey Bubble Tee: Aitui Group Gift, join and look in notice archives
Downtown Jeans *Get Psycho* by iNFLiCT (group gift at the members area)
HalloweenGiftHair FLURRY 2 +++DEJAVU HOMME+++ ( Dejavu group gift- as before)
Scarf, B11 at FS Mall (part of previous outfit )
Wristband : [WaRmth18] at
FS Mall (0L)
FREE MALE POSES : Izumya

I really loved #7 in the SL Secrets, Shopping Cart Disco blog, "I fucked my alt...and I liked it", it made me laugh out loud! Maybe I should try it with Eisa, is that so wrong??

Oh and before I go, I found a some great free gifts for girls at the FS Mall too. This hat/hair is free from W&Y and the top is by Izumya, take a walk around the FS Mall for lots more free items for men and women.

fs mall

I was totally amazed today when I stopped by at Domestic V and saw that ALL the skins are on sale for 5L each!!!! There is also a box of the complete skins collection for 100L!!! Shocked?? Oh yes!! These skins are beautiful, I'm wearing the cheeky sheen hybrid2 (NATURAL) skin in the pic above, only 5L!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't find the Sey freebie in the store! Where are?

Melanie said...

There's a little glass top coffee table looking object upstairs in a little seating area. The glass top of the table will open when clicked on and the little boxes inside of it are freebies and/or group gifts. The look kind of like cd cases to me really.

Anonymous said...

OMG Melanie, thank you! :D