Monday 6 October 2008

Power-dressing= Cinderella style

I feel terrible. The fact, that after taking the effort of dressing up and taking photo's for Free*Style- and even uploading them to my flickr; I have yet to blog for oh, so very long.
I have a confession; But that will have to wait until I find an ourtfit that really does suit it.
For now, get yurrrrr butts down to a hunt that kept me on the edge of my seat- athough I rlly am an easy scare.

The following outfits are from the wonderful hunt down at Sexy Catz. There's over 100 things to find-sim wide. It starts in the mains tore for Sexy Catz, and you cross the bridge to the big castle gaurded by a kittie- freakie!!
There are lots of secret tunnels, I was freaked- In Aus, we don't celebrate all this Halloween stuffs....SO I rlly didn't know what to expect. But here are a few finds!

I sure feel like I'm power-dressing. I'm wearing all these amzing ballroom gowns, yet I wear an almost futuristic pale skin and a POB. Posh Beckham would be pleased.



seafoam
satin
salmon
rose
pinky
peacock2
midnight

The dreses above are just a few I picked for photo's- many other outfits are on my flickr account here. I also took some creative close ups. They all have stunning textures. I was OOOOOOing and AHHHHHing as the grey turned to pink, peacock green and lucious midnight tones. Yum.
There are also lots of male clothing on the hunt, along with some cute lil dresses great for partying away- LOVE IT!

The are also two lil outfits you'll find on the hunt which are freebies you will find in the castle. Get them. I luff them. Both. As much as I love Edward Cullen; which, if you lived with me you would know, is alot.

gothhh
gothgirl

nursey!!

Hotness nursey!? Sorry I had the virtual nips out- no other way to show how damn hot this outfit is.

Dahl
xxxx
SEXY CATZ

Other items:
Peacock tail: $0L
Bazy Skin- $250L
The Abyss hair: $250L

No comments: