Saturday 25 October 2008

Costume Fair And Other Things Ash Forgot

Have you guys heard there's a costume fair going on? Well, I had totally forgotten, and was merrily shopping away in Silent Sparrow. Then I was reminded by the most beautiful blue mermaid that I should really check out the fair!! I was actually supposed to participate as a designer *coughs*(bad, bad, bad Ash).







Look at the pretties our gorgeous blue mermaid made us!! We have 4 parts of hya's very popular suits, Wrath, Entropy, Sylvan and Dominion. To get your hands on this gorgy gift, find the Silent Sparrow booth and pay the donation pumpkin 5l. Easy huh.







These yummies are what you'll get if you buy the Schadenfreude pumpkin. Look, just what you always wanted, my head in a jar!!





And last, but by no means least, the pics from the Deviant Kitties hunt. Everything you see here can be found in the hunt, except for the boots and hair, which I just had to buy while I was hunting. I was gonna post them last night, but........ya got like totally sidetracked. Not in vain though!! See the evidence on my Flickr! I hadnt been feeling at all creative lately, spending so much time on my Q and such. But I think my mojo is back baby!! So I'ma take advantage of it while I can XD!

Other Shit
Hair (not free)
Deviant Kitties
ETD
Curio

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

Tattoo (not free)
Aitui

5 comments:

Bunnie said...

Your skin in the 4th pic is gorgeous! Is that Gala? Which one? Love it! :D

Ashia Tomsen said...

It's a Minajunk skin Bunnie, so gorgy huh!!
<3

Anonymous said...

yesss, plz tell us the skins in your photos, first and second set especially

Cheri Pye said...

Ash = beautifulz <3



For okrebecca, 1&2 look like Minajunk 'Live01 - underline' skin!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Aww Cheri <3 yoooo!
Theyre all minajunk except for the last one which is by Deviant Kitties and can be found in the hunt
<3