Wednesday 10 September 2008

It's time to get your cosies on and enjoy a bit of butt sex

It's nearly Autumn in my part of the world, so that means it's time to start wearing our warm cosy stuff.

Lookie here, ever so generous and lovely Machang from Aoharu is giving away a pair of fluffy, chunky Mouton boots...so cute! You will find these in the on the wall on the far side of the shoe store and are only available for a few days.

aoharunuboots1

Check out these luffly 'welcome to country' leggings with wallpaper pattern knee pads, a group gift from Royal Blue (in 4 different colours and knee patterns). Marni also kindly sent some to our Free*Style group too.

Want something else cosy to wear? Then you need this sweater which is only 1L from I-Candy, it's unisex and with a fluffy trimmed hood which comes in 2 sizes with 2 colour fur trims..

aoharunuboots

Kylarai at I-Candy has made some really cute new boots called Smooshie and has put the Skullerfly ones (shown below) on the lucky chair, I've got a similar pair of these in RL with Bambi on them, my favie boots! These boots also come in various patterns to buy and are only 200L.

icandy2

Also in store you will find loads more 1L items, including this flouncy frou-frou skirt which I love.

icandy1

Look around the store and you will find all sorts of 1L items and great deals such as high tops for only 10L.

Ghetto blaster bag (1L)
ic_001

Duck Slippers (1L), you will find the T-shirt and bracelets worn here at that store which smells of fish and strawberry's that Ashia has blogged previously, what's it called again? Ooh yes, Fishy Strawberry, it's right across the bridge from I-Candy. You won't believe this but it was my first visit there and I loved it.

duckfoot

Ooh and while you are in I-Candy , remember to pick up this yummy crumpet for 1L to keep your energy levels up.

icandy3

Of course, I couldn't resist a purchase, and true to form I had to choose the most crude item possible, this 'Butt Sex' t-shirt (100L).

buttsex_001

Moutan Boots - Aoharu (0L) for 3 days
Leggings - Royal Blue (Group Gift)
Skullerfly Boots (Lucky Chair) Skirt / Hooded Top / Bag / Crumpet (all 1L) - I-Candy
Hair: Tekuteku, found in the hunt (0L) - See Miu's post HERE for more
Bracelets and Fish Soup Tee: Fishy Strawberry(0L)

Not Free
Birthday Suit - Sienna - Shimmer: M&R Cupcakes

No comments: