Friday 15 August 2008

Oops I've done it again...

Making a new Avatar feels like I'm buying a new doll, I get the same pleasure out of it as a child would. I love the feeling of a fresh start with a lovely tidy inventory.

Meet Helle, I've no idea where I got this name from...I didn't even know it existed. I just did a Google search and apparently it is a Greek name and means the Daughter of Athamas, and also the Danish version of Helga...so there ya go.

I'm really proud of the shape I made for Helle, she looks amazing in the beautiful skins worn in this post, (group gifts from Sin Skins and M&R Cupcakes). I'm going to give her shape away for a limited time soon...watch this space.

Check out these wonderful free and 1L outfits from OOpS' Fashion, you will find these upstairs in the store, there's also a freebie box downstairs.

These first two outfits are making me feel all patriotic.

The Brit outfit, a nicer version of Ginger Spice
Oops_005

Cheeky shorts
Oops_004
The skin worn here is the soooooo beautiful M&R Birthday Suit, Copper : M&R Cupcakes (group gift - 250L joining fee)

Yay, a Tartan corset...Tartan is soooo A/W '08-09. Love this top, it's beautifully textured and comes with a great pair of jeans.

Oops_002

Oops_003

Last but not least, a funky little playsuit. Yep, all these outfits are free and 1L!!!

Oops_001
This stunning skin is SinSkin Tone 4:. Sin Skins (subscribomatic group gift, you will receive these when you click the sign to join the group - possibly only for a limited time, not sure)

Outfits: OOpS' Fashion (0-1L)
Jaya Hair in Cocoa:
Diversity (bought with voucher for new avatar under 30 days old)
Roses Shoes: Stitch by Stitch (0L)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Creamy :)

Heh, I do this too (making new avies all the time). Can get confusing when you have quite a few alts that you do dress-ups with, though. But oh so much fun!

Sometimes wish we could make an avatar, dress her up, give her a freebie inventory, then sell her or something (instead of making clothes/skins/hair/whatever, making a full ready-to-go avatar)

Unknown said...

Making a new Avatar feels like I'm buying a new doll, I get the same pleasure out of it as a child would. I love the feeling of a fresh start with a lovely tidy inventory.

so so sooo much word :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yeahh its so much fun midnight aka hellishly.

About giving your av's away, of course I'm not condoning it cos it's probably against the TOC's :D ....but....if you don't register with any personal info, and you decide to pass the avatar to a friend, who's to know...lets just say I don't have as many avatars I used to ;) (no selling involved may I add)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL Zuzu - Alts r Us ;)

Nivaya Barbosa said...

My husband asks me why I have so many sekrit alts, I never talk to anyone on them or anything..
It's exactly that reason. :D

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh-de-lee, doo-de-lee... Helle is one purtty maid!

Nice post, Creamy! ;)

Cheri Pye said...

Creamy, you look amazing whichever alt you're on!

Might have to make one soon, I must haz hair vouchers again and ask noob questions for teh lulz :P

xxxx

Anonymous said...

creamy love the shape, will you set for sale at the free style HQ?

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi anon, yes I'll be putting the shape out soon, once I've boxed it up and put some other stuff with it. Will post on the blog when it's ready :)