Monday 14 July 2008

Ode To Absent Friends

I miss my Artie! Every year we go through the same thing because of his rl work. So for a few months, we get to hang out every night, blow each other up, grief each other, be gesture tards for hours on end and shop. Then poof, back to rl work he goes and is mainly offline for 3 months. These pics were from one of our escapades to find freebies that ended in fits of laughter. We had been dancing the night before, and Artie was in on my huddles. I totally forgot, and couldn't work out why, when I was changing my photo poses, he was changing his XD!!! Then he shot me. Oh the joys of having a boi for a best friend!

rockerwear_001

Artie was the one who told me about Rockerwear. He had these seriously wicked punk pants and I was dying to get them, so he took me to the store. And when we got there, a whole section of dollarbies for the girls!! Next stop accessories.

rockerwear_002

Same deal, a whole freebie section, we were both in heaven. The boots were free too, amazing. The cuffs I'm wearing here are from Hexed, not free but my favorites.

rockerwear_004

I love this dress, if you zoom, you'll see the teeny skulls on it!! Awesome. I asked him if there was a freebie section for the boys. No he says. That makes no sense, I say. You poor boys, never catch a break!! However, Artie as usual was blind and not paying attention!! Of course there's a freebie section for the lads! Pants, tops, shorts and other goodies await you! Fin.

Outfits
Rockerwear

Ash's hair
Tekeli-Li

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the mysterious Artie rears his luscious head! ;)

Ashia Tomsen said...

He's not mysterious!!! He is however the best fried a girl could have, he shops, he vitos potential boyfriends and he has a better wardrobe than me XD!

Ashia Tomsen said...

ha i said fried!!! I meant friend, stupid keyboard!

Anonymous said...

Hi, your post is a bit misleading. I went to the Rockerwear sim and the only things I found that were free were the boots and some messenger bags. The outfits that you posted are not free. They are 10L. Not expensive, but not free by any definition.