Sunday 13 July 2008

Not so hot off the press

I'm probably so late in showing all this stuff now, I'm discovering all these goodies in my groups after my break. Y'all probably know about them already

I just love Saya so much, the textures on her clothing is lush, bright shiny jewel colours and the designs are so unique. This outfit comes complete with the pretty yellow scarf.

saya

saya2

When I looked in the Free*Style notice archives and saw Ashia's notice about A FREE SKIN FROM BIJOU...oooooh!!! I had to get down there. Check this out, it's called Masquerade and has little jewels

saya1

This gorgeous choppy bob style is a group gift from Tricolore, it's been in the notices for quite a while so I hope it is still there. I love it! The yummy sunflower earrings are a group gift from PERTURB/ation.

Saya "summer outfit" (group gift)
Tricolore "short hair nocturne" (group gift)
PERTURB/ation "sunflower earrings" (group gift)
Bijou Helene Masquerade skin (free)

Did you get the notice yesterday about the 1L jeans from VG Republic? You neeeeed them in your SLife, there is a pair for men too. The prims on the leg of these jeans blend in perfectly with the jeans and I love the skinny fit. I think these are going to be a firm favie in my virtual wardrobe. They go perfectly with this cardigan of gorgeousness from Thimbles group. It comes in various layers and you can wear it with or without the bow.

vg jean

thimbles

Thimbles "under the boardwalk" cardigan (group gift)
VG Republic jeans (1L)
Vain Inc Hat (group gift)
SKG: Shoes (5L for this week)
Emporio Caprioni skin (not free)

Again, apologies if any of these items are no longer available, I'll be back on the ball again soon - I pwomise!

2 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

Srlsy hawt as a blonde.......*pinches your bum*

Anonymous said...

It's worth noting that the bijou skin is on the second floor. :)