Saturday 12 July 2008

Cute Cherry Blossom

Ames told me about a lovely store, where sadly the creator is leaving Pihl's Place, and has put everything to sell for 0L or 10L. There are some really scrummy outfits here, including a wedding dress!!!

cb1

cb2

cb3

cb

cb8

cb6

This is said wedding dress, totally yummy if you're having a "big" day soon!!

cb5

This outfit is beyond incredible, the textures are stunning. Get down to Cute Cherry Blossom as soon as you can, as I have no idea when they'll shut up shop for good. All the accessories shown come with the dresses too, lucky lucky us.

Hair
Maitreya-Aimee

Shoes
Unique Needs-Vengence Maryjanes (only avail at the Shoe Expo atm)

Ears (not free)
Body Politik

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to be in the Venice Picassa store now. Just amazing. And you look lovely, Ashia!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Oh yes Eden, some of the freebs are VP and some are Cute Cherry Buttons, I should have mentioned it in the post!! And thanx for the lurvely compliment, i shall get all big headed now XD!
xx

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I want to get married now :D

Ashia Tomsen said...

I'll marry ya Creamz!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I be a bridesmaid??? ;P

Anonymous said...

I want to get married too!