Friday 23 May 2008

Do you believe in life after love?

...sorry for singing one of the worst songs ever recorded there (in my opinion) but I think I look a bit like Cher in this first set of pics.

These two great outfits are free at Elemiah Designs until Sunday. The 4you1 outfit comes in blue and pink with black leggings and gorgeously flouncy babydoll style top.

24-5_009

24-5_006

24-5_007 24-5_008

4you1 Outfit by Elemiah Designs (free until Sunday)

Gogo sent a message to the group about some really free cool boots by Katat0nik on Axis Mundi (which I will show later in the post). When I arrived there I spotted this free skin which you get when you join the group. Touch the sign at the store wearing your group tag. Gogo has featured the beautiful Lolita dresses in the store on her blog Gogolita.com

24-5_003

*SOD* LE Peach Skin - [Twilight/Dusty Rose], Katat0nik on Axis Mundi (Group Gift), join the Axis Mundi Explorers group and touch the sign at the store to receive this.

Silk Aeon made the fantastic shoes worn in the above photo's, these are scripted to change colour, she kindly sent these to the Free*Style group today. Thanks Silk!

24-5_011

Another item I discovered on my travels today was this gorgeous outfit from Kame, which cost only 15 minutes on the prize camp chair.

24-5_001
Beret at a seriously jaunty angle: Decollage (free)
Black outfit: Kame - **LM Corrected** (Prize Camp 15 mins)

These are the sculpted boots which Gogo told us about at Katat0nik on Axis Mundi , you will find these hidden down a back alley just before you reach the carnival, hard to explain exactly where they are, have a look around. This is another beautifully built sim, well worth a visit, SL didn't allow me to take pictures at the time. These boots may only be available for a limited time, oh and they are unisex too.

24-5_004
Sculpted Unisex boots: Katat0nik on Axis Mundi (free)

This luffly hair is the new freebie from TekuTeku, thanks Miu for sending a notice about this one. The skin is by Frick, there are so many free and low priced Another Shop mod skins there, really good quality in lots of elaborate designs. The ring I found at K Squared at Starlust, you have to get a pick and dig for nuggets to get this and lots of other goodies in the store.

24-5_005
Sculpted Boots - Katat0nik on Axis Mundi (free)
Ring: K Squared at Starlust (free)
Necklace: Creators Pavillion (see my previous post)
Tan - Green/Pink Eyes - Super Pink Lips: Frick (1L)
Hair: TekuTeku (free or 1L)

Non Free Items
Eyes: Decollage (50L for loads)
Sexy Hair: Seu (120L)

Oh poo my pics are all over the place but I'm so tired so nvm. kbai nites <3

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another place to get the black outfit by *kame* is http://slurl.com/secondlife/Honmoku/179/172/26

Anonymous said...

Thank you redice! I couldn't find it at the other location at all.

Brittany Dona-lyn said...

I looove those black boots. I just picked them up. They go so well with my outfit. I think I'm in love :P
Thanks for blogging them!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing post. Thanks for the tip about Seu hair, I went there and bought the sexy hair too. It looks so soft and silky and gorgeous... I did not know the store before you mentioned it. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all this 'nearly freebie' info. it's absolutely wonderful!

I really covet these shoes by Silk Aeon, but I can't figure out how to get them. (Thick :P).

Help please!!! :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oops thanks redice, i think i put the wrong LM in for Kame - I got it from the owners profile but i think I chose the wrong location. I'll edit it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh yeah I'm loving these boots too brittany :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Margriet, this is my favie hair in my inventory right now. Seu makes wonderful hair, I'm happy I introduced you to her store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mgt, if you put your SL name in here I will invite you to the Free*Style group and you can get these from the notice archives. I'll have a little talk with Silk when I'm online too and see if she will be interested in placing a pair at Free*Style. They are fantastic shoes.

Anonymous said...

Creamy... at the risk of slowly morphing into your clone(lol) - I really NEED that cross choker. I searched and searched the blog, but couldn't find where you had previously blogged it!
HELP!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

My SL name is Soozie Nirpaw.

I look forward to joining your Group.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome :)

Anonymous said...

I love that hairstyle and the gift from SoD ^^
If it's alright can you tell me what shape you used for the SoD skin? And I can't seem to find the "Seu" shop in search engine. x.x
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, the pricecamp chair for the outfit "kame" is broken, i have sit for over 20minutes and nothing :-(
Hugs Gelsi Ansome