Friday 23 May 2008

The Anniversary Post!!

Morning kiddies!! After waking up to the usual Friday grid issues (being ruthed like woa, objects not rezzing, inv vanishing) I wasn't gonna do a post.......oh but the lure is too great! Really, finding great freebies is like an addiction, but at least the only thing it hurts is my poor suffering inventory! S.Y.D is celebrating it's 1st anniversary woot!!! Sysy is always so wonderfully generous, and this is no exception. She has released a special edition Attitude dress for a lala, there is also a silver colour in store thats not free. I love the textures on this.......scrummy!




Next up is this zomg suuuuuper cute dress from ACgirl. Last time I went to this store I spent up big!! They had the awesome Madonnya outfit that had Creamy and co exercising!!! Ha, don't think I've laughed so hard in ages!! There are some amazing freebies here, including bangles and 2 spy boxes!!! The tattoos aren't free, but matched so perfectly I had to show you them. It's no secret Canimal is one of my favorite stores on the grid. She has loads of freebies in a cart just outside the main store. I lived in these clothes for a long time when I first came to Phil's place!




While I was at S.Y.D picking up the dress, there was also a surprise gift box. It's got a few shirts, some great capri pants a hat and a dress. Not bad for a lala!! Also a new pose store, Animonics has released 3 poses for free for a limited time to celebrate being open for 3 weeks!!



The poses that aren't free are terribly reasonable, I bought the whole store!! The Thriller pose was perfect for this blood covered tank, also from ACgirl.



Dress 1

Dress - S.Y.D

Shoes unique needs group gift

Tattoo Aitu (not free)

Cuffs- Peturb Action (old group gift)

Hair- Fuel @ Savoir Hair


Outfit

Capris and Shirt - S.Y.D

Bloody Tank- ACgirl

Hair- magika @ Savoir hair

Cuffs- Hexed (not free)

Tattoo Aitu (not free)

Ears and Tail- fifferfling (not free)

Poses Animonics- upperly yours and Thriller 7 (free for a limited time)

Dress 2

Dress- ACgirl

Hair- hair solutions (cant remember if this is free or not XD!)

Tattoos and Blingphones- Canimal (not free)

2 comments:

SySy Chapman said...

Wooot! :D I'm still happy as a kid when i see people blogging my things, such a nice surprise! MUAH nice pictures btw!!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Aww my pleasure! I love your clothes, they make up a good portion of my staple sl wardrobe!
xx