Sunday 4 May 2008

Beautiful Things!

Well, what have we here then...

Raeva sent a notice to the Fashion Consolidated group about a new 1L dress in her store, there's also another 1L dress there too. Most of the full price items here are only 50L - I love the bold prints Raeva uses on a lot of her dresses.

Mad Hair 2

Thanks to Itny Lisle for sending a message to the group about this great free cardigan from Mimikri, it's a jacket layer so super versatile, can be layered with other items. I'm wearing it here with white jeans which are free from Heart Cupcakes

Mad Hair 3

Last but not least, on my visit to Gossip Girl today (see previous post), I joined the Subscribomatic group at Talisman (Talisman has sooo many great free items). If you join the subscribo group and click History option 1, you will receive this wonderful Aly dress. Be quick though as this will only be available until the owner removes it.

Talisman

Yes! My latest obsession is the House of Heart hair after Miu featured the group gifts of 'taster' hair on her post. I had a proper look around the store today and I love it, it's an edgier, high fashion sister store to Bewitched there are so many unique creations there and I can see my Lindens already itching to get out of my virtual pocket.

Non Free Item
Lily Skin: Laqroki (formerly RAC)

No comments: