Sunday 4 May 2008

Gossip Girl Gifties

Today I checked out a notecard which Brooklyn Boomhauer sent to the group (thanks Brooklyn) about loads of free items at the Gossip Girl sim. I know there are a lot of Gossip Girls out there who are already aware of this but I had never been here in my SLife and to be honest I've never even seen Gossip Girl either. I live in the UK and it's not so popular over here - I do mean to watch it though because it sounds like the sort of programme I would love.

Anyhooo, I had a wonderful time exploring the sim. It's huge and I kept getting lost, luckily I bumped into Flute Fall who works there and she kindly gave me a list of all the stores which have freebies - this is also in the Free*Style group notices.

So here I will show you just some of the outfits available but there are lots more. Most of the items shown are exclusive freebies for Gossip Girl.

gossip_006

gossip_005
Malin and Pauline outfits from Ivalde: Free

gossip_003
Betty Dress from Digit Darkes (comes in two styles): Free

gossip_004
Chic Limelights Zebra print shoes from Maitreya: Free

gossip_007
A super girly outfit and jewellery from caLLie cLine: Free

gossip_002

Beautiful Millie dress and jewellery from Amaretto - Free (this is one of the first items I ever featured on this blog and I love it still)

Gossip Girl Fans group is a great group to join if you like the social side of SL too!

Other Items worn
Elusive Hair by House of Heart:Group Gift - featured on Miu's post
Tabitha Shape by Creamy: Free*Style Group Gift
Starfuker skins: Skin City (Free)
(if this LM doesn't take you direct - follow the sign which says freebies (thanks to Silk Aeon for sending a notice about this - many freebies there)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having been born in the GossipGirl Sim, and being in the Gossip Girl Fans group since day 1 in Phil's Place, I just wanted to add that this is NOT a good group to join. They have tons of nonsense going on in group chat (which is ridiculous as to their is a few thousand people in the group) and they often send notices repeatedly. Also, while they have tons of social events, they are not worth wasting your time on. That is, unless you enjoy lag, being asked for your clothing and hair, being ask for money, being asked to give someone a job, etc. Anyway, just thought I would put that out there before people jumped and joined the Gossip Girl Fans group.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh :/ Thanks for your comment tiffer

I think if thousands of people are in the group many must like that kind of thing. I suppose it depends what kind of experience you are looking for in SL. I thought I would mention it because some people like the chatty social groups, particularly if they are new to the game, and it's easy enough to leave if they don't like it.