Sunday 4 May 2008

Domination

I chose this blog title because I am probably hugely dominating the Fashion Feed today. Lord I just can't tear myself away from SL...everytime I think, "right I'm going to log off now", another amazing free gift appears.

Launa Fauna (LF Chai) has a new group gift, the Indigo skins, and wow! These are absolutely beautiful! I was soooo excited to show you them.

Quote from the LF Chai group message,

"This makeup is called "indigo" it's a hyper glossy lipstick with indigo eyeliner. It comes with all skintones and freckle options. This skin is free to all group members. So share with your friends, and help out a newbie(landmark included in box!)."

There are 6 skin tones in the folder in freckled and unfreckled version. I have only shown two here,

LF Chai: Indigo Cinammon Freckled
Chai Rosemar 4

LF Chai: Indigo Cream Freckled
Chai Rosemar 2

Rosemar's sumptuously sexy classic orange lingerie which is a new 1L gift in store is a perfect companion to these beautiful skins.

Chai Rosemar 1

Chai Rosemar 3

Indigo Skins: LF Chai Subscribomatic group gift (limited time only so hurry)
Classic Lingerie: Rosemar (1L)
Eyes: Rosemar (1L)
Hair by House of Heart: Subscribomatic group gift (limited time so hurry)
Jewellery: Bebe (free)
Tabitha Shape: Free*Style Group Gift. I pwomise I will place this at Free*Style for 1L too

I'm feeling all emotional about the designers generosity today in particular. It would get boring if I constantly said thanks after every post, every so often I like to be extra gushy and say a huuuuge big lovey kissy thanks to show my appreciation to the designers who have been so generous to us all. <3333333

No comments: