Saturday 31 May 2008

Baiastice June Freebies

It's that time again!! Time for awesomeness from Baiastice. I love the originality and creativity that goes into the clothes here, and Ms Pessoa is always so generous. The first outfits I'm showing are available in store at the freebie section

baiastice


baiastice

baiastice

baiastice

The box contains 12 tops, 4 pairs of earings, 7 pairs of pants and 3 pairs of sunglasses. Phew! But thats just for starters kiddies! There is also a gift in the group, and let me tell you....smexy doesn't do the gift justice!!

baiastice

baiastice

I hear cries of "BEWBS"!! Yus there is nipple action, but it's tasteful, and you could always wear a skin coloured pastie underneath if you so choose!! Now this next concoction is also available in store. I didn't quite know what to do, except photograph it to show you! There is so much more I want to do with this outfit photo wise, it's just screaming for some more creativity than I've shown here today!!

baiastice

It is called Post Human Baroques. And yes that is a fish in my hair!! It actually comes with 2 hairstyles but I've just shown the one. Also, I have fired up an old alt of mine, Ashia Timeless. She has a nice empty inv, as mine is now pushing 40,000 items. So if you see her running round the grid, say hai hehehe. Also you can drop cards and such on that av, it has a better chance of not being lost!

All Outfits
Baiastice

Hair
Shop Seu Sexy Hair Caramel Brown (not free)

Tattoo (not free)
Aitui

Bracelet
Juicy (not sure how long this will be offered for free, so grab it now)

Manicure (I still refuse to take it off XD!)
Candy Nails @ Juicy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohohoh, that is pure yumminess! What fabulous freebies - you look sublime, Ashia! :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

aww tanks Ames!!! God I love Baistice so much, it's where I go when I wanna treat myslef!
xx

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Omygawd, these outfits are glorious, and that hair...WOW!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Ash=fish head! i was so fascianted with this one i haven't even looked at the other one! Can't wait to check out on flickr what ppl come up with!
xx

Cheri Pye said...

Aww Ash, These posts of yours are lovely! Once again Baiastice generously layout designs to charm our eyes ;)

Loving the Post human Baroque outfit, it's so much fun <3

olivia connaught said...

you could always wear a skin coloured pastie underneath if you so choose!!

well THAT'S just silly

*runs to biaaiaiastice to scoop all the goodies up*