Tuesday 15 April 2008

...and today..Creamy & Express are....

.....Charlie Chaplin!!

Yes, the amazing, supremo talented Four Yip has done it again, she's made outfit for all you aspiring Charlie Chaplin's for free!! The box includes a male and female Charlie Chaplin outfit and a moving background movie type scene.

The female oufit is gorgeous, I'm channelling Charlie's sexy sister. It actually comes with a really low cut cleavage exposing shirt, but I forgot I was still wearing male Charlie's shirt here.

charlie_007

The male outfit is traditional Charlie Chaplin but you also get a female shirt with flower print to give it a girly twist, these pants are really versatile and a great fit. They will match up with plenty of other items in your virtual wardrobe. Oh and you NEED these eyebrows (I just realised I forgot to wear the 'tache).

charlie_006

The Cinema is so funny and inventive, it's really hard to capture on photo's because the background moves, (it's times like this I wish I could do machinima.) You can re-enacte your own Chaplin movie just like Express and I attempted. There's a bike contraption at the side, of course the faster you pedal, the faster the background moves (not really but that's what I told Express).

"Come on man, get pedalling, I've got to get to the shops"
charlie_003

(he's silent, he doesn't say anything...just ambles along in a comedy manner)
charlie_001

"Are we going in circles? I'm sure I stepped in that dog shit a while back"
charlie_002

The Charlie Cinema package is so much fun, go get it for free from Yip's.

Other items worn
Black and White Film Noir Skin: La Sylphide (free)
Flapper Hair: ETD (not free)
Shoes - Club Kaya (part of this free outfit in Miu's Post)
Fuafua Hair - Shop Seu (not free, but can be won on the prize camp chair)

Thanks to Express Zenovka for being Charlie in this post, he should be featuring this outfit on Mens Second Style soon too.

6 comments:

Candy Lemmon said...

Four Yip is semi-divine.

This is perfectly timed too, the anniversary of his birthday is tomorrow. (Fans - TCM begins a Chaplin marathon at 6:45 tomorrow morning :D)

olivia connaught said...

i just made the most incomprehensible series of happy noises ever. sometimes i'm convinced four yip is the pixel guise of a fairy godmother hellbent on dispensing wacky delightful things. it's nice to be reminded that this game is supposed to be fun.

Alicia Chenaux said...

The words "Oh my damn!" slipped out of my mouth when I saw that outfit. Then I laughed and now I'm wondering why I'm commenting when I could be in world running to get it.

Miu Elfan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miu Elfan said...

I lurve the outfits and your pics <33333 *personates Chaplin, grabs an imaginary walking stick and walks off to Yip's*

Cerrie Janus said...

I am taking notes from Swirly's Stalking Guide. I am going to be Yip's Numero Uno Stalker!!