Monday 14 April 2008

Chillin' in ICEY

I visited Icey a few weeks and picked up an amazing retro dress for free. I couldn't stay too long on this store that day as SL was up to it's usual tricks. I found the dress again in my inventory today and thought I'd better check it was still available before I told y'all about it.

14-04-_001

I took the time to look around the store today and picked up some other great items, everything is fantastic value and I even found a couple more free gifts too.

These pretty floral pumps were free, you will find these on the floor near the shoes. They have a bit of bling action, I'm never a big fan of bling usually - but in these shoes, I likeee!

14-04-_002

The glasses worn in the next photo are free for 3 pairs in yellow, black and pink. The cargo pants and bikini top cost around 100L in total (maybe slightly less)

14-04-_005

Also if you join the ICEY group, you get loads more goodies, there's weekly free gifts!

In the group archives at the moment are boots, lingerie, jewellery, men's hair (which also suits girls) and a baseball cap (not shown)

ICEY GROUP GIFTS

14-04-_007

14-04-_003

ICEY
Shooting Glasses - Free
Pink Floral Shoes - Free
Retro Dress - Free
Black Grease glasses in the first photo, Cargo Jeans and bikini top all less than 100L each.

Other Items worn
CatEye Skin:
Karamia
S5 Skin (in lingerie pics): Tuli (Red Stick Gift)
Henna Tattoos - Tuli (Red Stick Gift)
Crazy Curls Hair:
Nylon

No comments: