Wednesday 12 March 2008

Dancing Lass

Well I thought it was about time I did a St Patty's Day post. Believe it or not, I am of Irish descent and from the UK too and I had no idea when St Patricks Day was - yep, I'm such a heathen.

Today, I received this gorgeous group gift from Canimal (search 'Canimal' and look in notice history for the gift on today's date). The St. Patty's Day 'Essence...of luck' skin comes in various skin tones and has striking green eye makeup and light pouty lips (I believe is also available for free in the Canimal store). As soon as I tried it on I thought YES, that will look perfect with the St Patrick's Day gift in Philotic Energy store. 'This is a little taster of the cute new style 'Wyuna' which will be released soon in more colours.

Irish Dancing_003

Continuing the theme, I had been waiting to show this this ace dress which is a group gift from Fluky, the 'Dancing Lass' dress is beautifully designed, a deep green black with a celtic print, my photo's don't do it justice. Search Fluky in groups and look for notices dated 3/3/08.

Irish Dancing_002

Also in the group notices you will find a Irish Jig animation so you can pretend you are doing River Dance with (the slightly creepy) Michael Flatley. I decided to go to the fantastic Dublin sim to do a bit of dancing in the St Stephens Green Gardens. If you haven't visited Dublin yet, you should definitely check it out, it's a very realistic recreation of many streets and sights of Dublin .

irish dancing_004

Creamy skips off into the distance....

4 comments:

olivia connaught said...

arr, i'm glad you blogged the skin before i did... i'm at my wits end with my inventory (yesh i am totes disorganized and i know it's my fault but grr) so i was standing around in just the skin, cake's berlin hair, and gogo's bloody pasties and all ready to take pix when my sl crashed and burned. your post is way moar tasteful :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh I still wanna see that Olivia - get it on here :D

OMG and don't mention the 'I' word, my inventory terrifies me. I came on today especially to attempt to sort it out, sat on a prize camp chair at Kao skins to do it and I didn't even touch it - I kept getting IM's. Tomorrow. I WILL clear my inventory..... (hmm I've been saying that for months)

Green Eve said...

I have always found Michael Flatley to be slightly creepy, lol. You have NO idea how much I love your blog. I check it every day:) Thanks for all the great tips!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hehe - yes there's something a bit slimy about men of 'a certain age' who wear their pants too tight and high waisted, their hair a little too long and slicked back.

Glad you enjoy the blog Sylvie x