Monday 10 March 2008

Stand & Deliver

It's really hard to get back in the blogging 'swing of things' when you've been away, hence absence of blog post yesterday - I had loads of stuff to catch up on in RL and SL.

I'm delighted so many designers have contacted me to join the group and inform the Free*Style group of free items in their stores. I really hope that this works out great for everyone.

Yesterday, Ghanima Uriza of Blue Blood contacted me to join the group as a designer. She kindly sent an amazing outfit out to the group and as soon as I wore it I felt inspired to make an Adam Ant skin as it reminded me of the outfits he wore. I know, loads of you will be too young to rememember Adam Ant (or maybe he wasn't famous in your country), he was my first crush. If you want to hear his song 'Prince Charming' from the 80s click HERE

Thank the Lord you can't see this skin close up, I had such problems with the lipline it drove me nuts. If anyone wants it I'll put it at Free*Style but don't laugh when you wear it ok? I'm a total Photoshop novice and have no patience with this sort of thing, this literally took me half an hour and it shows!! (I based it on Eloh of Another Shop's Lf0 skin which you can freely upload the pdf files from the Another Shop Website). I even put that little heart above the brow which you can't see here, I was quite proud of that.

Believe it or not, the skin I made is pretty true to life, Adam's makeup looks like it's been put on with a trowel and so does mine :D

This is the fantastic Blue Blood 'Chinese Dragon' suit, which was sent out to the Free*Style group, if you would like this you have to join the Free*Style group, contact myself or one of the people listed HERE for an invite.


Adam Ant_002

How cute is the little watch necklace? The detail is amazing, the little hand is constantly turning. This was a prize camp pressie from Magika. The 'Rock' hair is FREE at EG Prim Hair.

Adam Ant_003
The boots are also from Blue Blood (not free).

This stunning rubber/latex gown is available for free in the store. You know me, I'm not very good at dressing goth or vampy but when I wore this outfit ..... woooahhhh!! It's truly awesome, the textures, the way it moves - beautiful! The photo's don't do it justice, go to the store and see for yourself.

Adam Ant_007


Adam Ant_006

Ghanima kindly gave me a preview of another couple of outfits in store (not free) and they are all fantastic, she is a very talented artist. Check out the Skulls & Crosses outfit, this comes with the bucaneer boots

Adam Ant_005

TP to Blue Blood for your free dress, Ghanima says she plans to give out many more free gifts too, so I can't wait to see those.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get outta my head!! XD
I was just chatting to a friend in SL about crushes-Adam Ant being one of mine.
Love the skin!

Saiko Setsuko said...

YAY!!! I loved him too! Funny but I was listening to Ant Music the other day, are you channeling us or what?

Great skin too & just remember..."Ridicule is nothing to be scared of" :P

Ghanima Uriza said...

hey It's Ghanima, I loved the pictures! and ty for all the nice things you wrote

Creamy Cooljoke said...

We are all showing our ages now - woohooooo.

Big thanks to you too Romina/Ghanima, your designs are fantastic and you are so generous with them too :)))