Wednesday 20 February 2008

Versteck and Dutch Touch lovelyness

It's been a long wait for a blog post today hasn't it? I've been busy doing nothing....

You will be so proud of me because of today's finds though.

I have loved Versteck since I first discovered it when it was located at Fashion Mode Mall - I'm sure that was over a year ago - why don't we hear much about it in the blogosphere? I dunno, maybe I missed it. The clothes are of a beautiful quality with original quirky designs and fantastic prints. If you join the Versteck group you will receive these gorgeous outfits.

I dragged my RL friend Holli into this one, she's to blame for all my hangovers..."we're not bitches - we're just observant " is what we decided the other night whilst 'observing' some not so attractive sights in the pub.

This is the 'Savatage Dress' by Versteck which comes in black and red with a tattoo worn as a vest layer. Super sexy with cut outs at the waist.

versteck_004

The beautifully elaborate tattoo is on the back and chest.

versteck_005

Oooooh ooooooh droool...these 'slinky stilletto shoes' by Maitreya free are at the Glam World Store. I believe these are free because of content theft. This is sad for the designer, but it is better for the designer to give away the original than for you to buy the fake crap version from a thief. Thank you Onyx!

versteck_006

The next dress from Versteck group is the Valentines Day Dress. I just would never think to mix purple and red until I see how well it works here. I am so in love with the pattern and texture on this outfit.

versteck_008

versteck_010

The 'Cami' hair worn in the photo's is by one of my favourite hair designers 'Aden', you will find this in a notice named 'hello' in the Tuli group, lots of colours too! I love the little clip holding up the ponytail.

Cheri told me about these adorable panda earrings in the Umi Usagi group. Look how cuuute! Search Umi Usagi and look in notice history for these.

versteck_009

Skin: Fleur 'Feline' bought free with gift voucher, no longer available for free.

Who likes to dress up? Meeee! This Snow White outfit was a 'Carnival' free gift in the Versteck group. Please remember all of these gifts in the group are only there for 30 days from the date they were put there, so get them quick, search VERSTECK and look in notice history for these goodies.

versteck_011

versteck_012

Free Poses by LAP in the snow white pics
Hair by Mods (free - see this post)
Skin : Valentine by Imagen 1L

Last but not least, Dutch Touch group now has a subscribo option, when you go to the store click sign to subscribe, click it again and choose History - option 1 and you will receive this hawwt lingerie. I have to say I will never leave the Dutch Touch main group, it's been part of my SLife and always will be. I LOVE DUTCH TOUCH!

versteck_007

Oooo baybeh!! Thanks to all the designers for giving away these wonderful free gifts.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sixty Nine Update group: most adorable sculpty plain pumps (valentine gift) + Succubus Top Hat

Anonymous said...

I love Versteck! Actually did a blog post about it too a couple of days ago. At the risk of sounding like a member of the Versteck promotion team (I am not getting paid to say this..really :P) but what I also love about the store is that the non-freebies are really affordable too :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh 69 Succubus have a group? Thanks so much for letting me know about this. That store is amazing :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Tearsong, Thanks for your comment. I didn't see your post on Versteck before - great post :)

You're so right, the full price stuff at Versteck is fantastic and great value, for a store which has been around for quite a while, it definitely deserves more recognition. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE VERSTECK!
I was asking the same question a few days ago...why there aren't many Verstecks out there on the blogs. I'm not getting paid either (Damn!).

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Tarissa at Follobst is rocking it for Versteck and Chapel Hat Pegs YAY! (The church post on your blog Tarissa is the funniest (yet slightly gross) one I've seen in a loong time - loved it!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Until now I didn't know that I could blush...harhar.
Did you buy your pair(?) of pegs then? Basic or Deluxe?

Adelia Menges said...

When I joined the Umi Usagi there weren’t earrings in the notice history, there was an odd heart that didn’t do anything, but no earrings. Though you might have made a small mistake and went to go check out the main store, found a pair of earrings but they weren’t the same ones.

From what I can gather they seem to be an incentive to visit all the store locations, they all give different colored earrings, 11 in all. Since that’s a very long list to give as a comment, I sent you a notecard with the SLurls to each store.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks Adelia, I definitely got these earrings from the group yesterday, possibly they were put there 30 days ago and now they have gone from notice archives. Stoopid me didn't look at the date - sorry about that.

Ty for the notecard, I'll go and look around all the other stores when I am next online :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I think it has to be the delux pegs for my huge nips - only the best for those babies :D

(sorry to everyone else in this thread who has no idea what we are talking about - check out this post on Follobst http://windfallobst.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/churches-and-pegs/ to be enlightened and possibly horrified :D

olivia connaught said...

i am SO beyond delighted with that snow white costume. it looks exactly like an rl one i wore a few years back... i got told by a disney obsessed coworker that i should quit immediately and go work at disneyworld :o

erm oh yah versteck is made of awesome