Sunday 17 February 2008

MishMash

I have a mixture of findings for you today! This first free outfit is from Japanese store Inari - Uniqolo which has been in my inventory for a while, I've been meaning to blog it for ages - it's cute and it's perfect for Miaow.

The whole set includes the black sweater with frilly cuffs, belt and skirt. The skirt and belt fits pretty well, I didn't have to do much modifying. The little panda was free at Inari too.

17-02-08_002
Uniqolo outfit - Inari (free)

Cheri Pye told me about this 'Kirsten red' hair yesterday, it's a valentine group gift from Analog Dog (which includes wings and underwear). This stunning style is a lush deep red texture and moves beautifully. Join Analog Dog group to get this and look in notices archive for 'v day freeb' dated 2/14/08. This will be in notices for 30 days from that date.

17-02-08_003
Kirsten hair - Analog Dog (Group gift)

This mussed up sexy hairdo in the next photo is 'Alora' by Calico, also a free group gift and it comes in lots of colours, the one worn here is 'midnight'. Join Calico group and the TP to the store, click the hair sign wearing your group tag and it's yours. Possibly this is only available for a limited time so grab it quick!

17-02-08_001
Hair - 'Alora' by Calico (Group Gift)
Love Tshirt -
Neko Gear (free)
Belt -
Kiki's Closet group gift (see previous post)
Pants - Ravenwear group gift (part of set previously blogged)
Choker - My dead kitty (1L)
Ears free

I found the gorgeous skins worn in the pics at Go Dutch, they are Another Shop mods and there are 2 sets for 1L each. So many different makeups with or without Tattoo's in each set. So pretty, I highly recommend you see these.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit from Inari BUT for the life of me cannot find the store.For some reason my browsers refuse to TP me to the stores from the bloggs.Can someone in Sl send me the LM to the shop??
BTW I read your blog every day.I get so much info its awsome.
RedRuby Destiny

Anonymous said...

Calico freebie hair - the correct location is Calico Kitty 111, 65, 301

Thank you creamy, please give us the neko ears soon *cries into her pillow*

Love Ya

Yvette

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the mention, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad to see people getting some use out of the mods I did of Eloh's adorable skins. :D

- Shannon Carroll
- Coquette. (Go Dutch.)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oh ooooh, I really must sort out my LM issues. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Oh yes, the ears - I'll put them at Free*Style later and give them to the group too. :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks to you too Shannon - these skins are adorable. :)

Misch said...

I second the ear part :P i'll definitely need them.


thanks for this lovely blog. really helped me getting started in SL Fashion (^-^)v