Sunday 17 February 2008

Grand Designs

Cheri can't blog for Free*Style right now - her pooter is being norty, so I've got her to strike some poses for me in these amazing dresses.

The first one is this glorious romantica golden gown by Adam and Eve, the textures and detail on this are amazing and not only that, you also get a pair of sculpty jewelled shoes. I have no idea how long this will be available for free so hurry and get it quick.

17-02-08_009

Beautiful detail on the bodice, the gown texture almost sparkles.
17-02-08_010

See the little jewel on the heel?
17-02-08_011
Gown & Shoes - Adam and Eve(free)
Hair: izzie by Truth (free)
Skin: S5 Tuli - Group Gift

Cheri then wore this Shazen Couture dress by The Crystal Queendom, (LM corrected hopefully) and I was stunned - honestly, this frock rocks!! It's such an unusual design.

17-02-08_006

The skirt attachment comes in 2 lengths
17-02-08_005
Shazen Couture dress by The Crystal Queendom (1L)
Harness & mohican (Minnu previous group gift - no longer available)
Short Bob hair - Fashionably Dead (not free)

12 comments:

Mo Miasma said...

OK this red dress is so gorgeous i cannot belive this freebie, bravo Creamy:D

Anonymous said...

hi! i tried your link but it sent me to a place called " go dutch" . i searched and found queendom in sl, here is the link i got :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vigdorova/61/49/319

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oops sorry, I think the the previous link to Go Dutch must have still been on my clipboard.

Thanks for alerting me to that, i've corrected it now :)

Anonymous said...

Where is that Adam N Eve dress? I tped their twice and stil haven't found it. :(

Anonymous said...

Wowee. The dresses this entry are wonderful. ;D

And when do you think you'll be getting those shapes out to the group? I've been wanting to try a good shape for a long time, and yours always look rather nice.

Anonymous said...

Ow, my comment was fraught with typos.

Apologies for everyone's eyes.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

OK, I'm boxing the free shapes up right now - they will be at Free*Style as from tomorrow :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Typo's are my forte Candy :D
I am not exactly sure where the Adam & Eve dress is located. Cheri Tp'd me direct to it and I took the URL at the spot.

I'll try to find out and contact you in game. Is this your avi name?

Cheri Pye said...

Creamy took some great shots of these beautiful dresses!

The Adam n Eve dress is located on a wall upstairs.. near the Medieval style gowns.. it's by itself, so hopefully you will see it!

I think I should clarify that the shapes worn in the pictures are the ones I made.

Creamy, the pictures came out so well ^^

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ty Cheri, I was wandering around A&E aimlessly :)

Yes Cheri was wearing her own gorgeous lil shape in those pics. Thanks to you as well for putting up with my bossy posing orders :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer, Creamy!

But believe it or not, Sachi Vixen herself somehow got wind of this blog and in an amazing display of customer service dropped the pretty thing on me herself. Thanks again to both of you, my inventory is shinier happier place!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yay! Sachi is great :)