Friday 8 February 2008

Punked Heart

Well after a suggestion to blog some Neko stuff, I trawled a few Neko sims (with some great tips from Ameythst) - I've found some goodies, but I just can't get the look quite right with freebies I've found so far. I'm going to work on it some more..watch this space.

I think this outfit will satisfy all the purrdy Neko's for now, a punky group gift from Ravenwear. top is unisex, pants will be a bit low rise for guys unless you like a bit of bum crack and other bits on show. It's cute doncha think? To get this outfit join Ravenwear Update Group, message dated 2/6/2008 - Group Gift'

raven outfit dutchtouch skin_001

raven outfit dutchtouch skin_003

Iki at Dutch Touch has sent out this striking grey Valentine skin to her group. I really love this grey skin, red lips combo. Unfortunately Dutch Touch group is now invite only (dammmmn spammers), but all you need to do is contact Lana Valeeva for an invite. Once you have been added to the group, the gift is in the notice history, there's a couple of cute tops in there too. (damm I only just remembered that as I write this. I shoulda taken pics of them as well)

click on the pic for a close up, you can just see the little hearts on the cheeks.
raven outfit dutchtouch skin_002

If you know of any good Neko freebs please send me a notecard with a list in game or leave a msg on here.

Grey valentine skin: Dutch Touch (group gift)
Punky outfit: Ravenwear (group gift)
Chucks from Darkstar (not free, but still only 60L! the longest half price sale ever..grab them quick! While you are there go to Sh*t Happens in the store opposite - great sale there too)
Hair from Amorepacific (free)

1 comment:

olivia connaught said...

grrr shuffling groups all the time grrrrr ;)