Friday 1 February 2008

Kooky in Tartan

I wasn't intending on doing a blog tonight but this one took me by surprise. Watermelon Pastorelli found this little gem today, this fun tartan dress free at Lapointe.

As I'm an adopted Scottish Lass, I do love a bit of tartan, especially if it's pink, flouncy and lacy. This outfit comes complete with the lacy gloves and stockings. The boots are the free Hobo ones from Arcadia Asylum, if anyone wants a pair IM me and I'll send them.

tartan_005

tartan_003

The skin I am wearing here is by Elka Lehane of Boing Fromage for the Another Shop Fundraiser. This is one of my favourites, it's got a very distinctive look - even though it is based on an Another Shop skin, Elka has totally made it her own. I like the irregularities on the skin, when I looked closely it doesn't seem completely symmetrical like most SL skins, so this makes it very natural looking and realistic. This costs only 50L and proceeds go to UNICEF.
The Spanish Jasmine hair is a group gift from Calla, this has a unique way of resizing the hair, just by clicking on it you can reduce or increase the size using the popup menu. It works a treat!
There are 6 styles in the group gift, to receive these join the Calla group and go to notice history, it's boxed in there.

elkanother skin

Look what else I got today, this schweeet 'Love Letter' necklace which came through as a Fashion Consolidated Group gift, it's made by Coquette and you can click on it to open it up and then put your own photo's inside (instructions on how to do this included, but it's easy peasy)

coquette2

coquette1
Love of my life, Will Ferrell, (I put these pics in myself, you can put your own in)

Finaalllly, Sugar Hill gave out this Valentine AO for 1L, but only for a limited time so go get it quick.

tartan_009 ValentineAO

Lapoint Pink Tartan Dress (free)
Calla Spanish Jasmine Hair (Group Gift)
Another Fundraiser, Boing Fromage Elkanother Skin(50L)
Sugar Hill, Be Mine Valentine AO (1L for a limited time)
Coquette Love Letter Necklace (Fashion Consolidated Group Gift, 2/1/08)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creamy, i cannot find the tartan dress you showed us. When I teleport to Evocative/52/130/27, there is nothing there... am I doing something wrong?
Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, there was someone kind enough to TP me to the right place. Thanks a lot for posting this great dress! :)

Anonymous said...

And for all others, here the right position:

Evocative/123/156/22

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Burgers!
Thanks everyone, I sometimes take the SLURL direct from the map. I will stop being lazy and tp to the exact spot in future :D