Friday 1 February 2008

Film Noir

The New Champagne Rooms are having a special burlesque event dedicated to genre of Film Noir. These "Film Noir" skins were created/modified courtesy of the New Champagne Rooms to be provided to their VIPs and guests.

It was only right that we went over to the club to show you these skins. Achariya kindly agreed to don her boi av, Mr Maktoum, and throw me around on the dance floor. I tell ya, that boy can move, he had me in all sorts of positions.

noir_004 (2)

Natta (on the moon seat in the background) somehow managed to keep that pose for half an hour - thanks Natta, I know it must have hurt!

Thanks to Callie Cline for letting me know about this hat the other day. It's from a store called 69 Succubus, isn't it just divine? It's only 1L fer flips sakes!

noir_011 (2)

Of course - you know me, while I was in the store picking up this hat, my eyes were drawn to the shoes and I couldnt resist - the pull was too strong, they were making me drool. These pumps come in many colours and patterns, I choose 'blood' red. These cost 250L but they are worth every penny in my opinion.

noir_013 (2)

I picked up this walking stick a while back in Lapin, also only 1L and I've been waiting for the perfect chance to use it. Today is that day!

noir_014 (2)

Male & Female Film Noir Skins -
Champagne Rooms (1L)


Creamy
Hair: Flapper by ETD (bought in the sale for 25L - no longer available at this price)
Bianca Latex Dress (Fashion Consolidated group gift, 1/30)
Shoes: ::69:: Succubus Shoes (250L)
Hat: ::69:: Succubus Shoes (1L)
Walking Stick: Lapin (1L)
Cubbies Necklace: Jetdoll (Fashion consolidated group gift, 1/30)

Achariya
Suit: Yips (1L)
Scarf (tinted): Schadenfreude (1L gift box)
Hair: Boon (not free)

So, throw on your classiest clothes and go down to the New Champagne Rooms Saturday 2nd Feb at 11am SLT for some vintage burlesque glamour.

4 comments:

Auntykuro said...

Tee hee. "He had me in all sorts of positions" is so many kinds of wrong :D

*giggle*

Thanks, it was totally fun to hang with you.

Ahnyanka said...

Thanks for dropping by and for the great post! I'm glad you guys had fun at the CR, we always do!

*blows you a kiss*
~Ahnya

olivia connaught said...

lord i was all over those shoes. i picked up the red ones too but i've been daydreaming about the silver ones, i need to go back.

and burlesque? i'm soooooo there.

gah and i wonder why my inventory's so monstrous.

Anonymous said...

Love the burlesque/film noir combo, looks soooo good! how do you spell 'seckseh'??