Saturday 2 February 2008

Angelic in Hearts

Phew, another whirlwind of a weekend in RL. When I did eventually get onto SL in the evening yesterday, I decided to sit on the new Prize Camp Chairs at Magika to do my group invites and attempt yet again to sort my inventory. You should definitely check out these chairs, there's some really great quality stuff you can win, clothes, hair and jewellery. While I was there Kagome Tachikawa sent me a list of some fantastic finds - so after winning a really cool hairstyle off I went to check them out.

'Curious' hairstyle won on the Magika lucky chairs, sat for 100 mins. You can just see in the background all the other cool stuff available.
magika_001

The next hair is one of the goodies Kagome told me about in a Japanese store called Junwave.
The Sarsara style worn below is free on the wall outside the store, my graphics have done something wierd to it here, it does look really pretty with a sort of backcombed high effect at the crown. This is no mod but it comes in 3 sizes.

alchemy_003

You must visit this store - the styles are so quirky and cute and all prices range between 60-80L. There is even one style for 15L!! This pretty updo.

junwave_001

While we were drooling in Junwave, BoRee reminded me about this free outfit at Alchemy Angels, then I remembered this was the whole reason I came onto SL that evening after seeing it on the Fashion Feed - I knew there was something I meant to do, jeeez I get so distracted!

The dainty Amor Dress is on the left wall of the store as you tp in, the co-ordinating Valentine shoes and Alienbear Amour Necklace Set are also free next to it. There's three different skirt attachments.

Long Skirt with Lace Trim
alchemy_001

Short Skirt with Lacy Trim,
alchemy_004


Shorter without trim.
alchemy_005

Amor Valentine Shoes with Sexay Walk, all bows and hearts, oooooh
alchemy_002
Eeeks, where did those 'cankles' come from???

Look at these free Valentines Nails, I picked these up from Lovesoul across the road from Junwave, there's also some other free nail designs there, in boxes on the left of the entrance.

alchemy_006

The lovely red-lipped 'Mailin Splashing Doll' skin worn here is available for free for a limited time at Hot Silly Peppers Lab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew that alchemy dress would look adorable on you! don't worry i have cankles in real life :(

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Woohhoooo, cankles is the 'new black' :D