Saturday 5 January 2008

We Need Your Modified 'Another' Skins

Melanie Kidd of Grid Expectations had a fantastic idea to create a a Flickr Group especially for showcasing modified 'Another Shop' skins, check it out here at http://www.flickr.com/groups/anotherskinmodclub/. It's amazing what some peeps have done with these skins already. I'm so tempted to have a bash at it but I can hardly work Blogger, never mind Photoshop.

Anyhoooo...I came up with a brainwave - and it hurt!!!
This is how it goes...

The Free*Style Cafe plans are well underway now and lots of my favourite designers have agreed to provide a free gift. After seeing some of the amazing photo's of the modified 'Another' skins - I thought, why don't we have a special area for these in the cafe?

So..if you have made your own mark on Eloh's 'Another Shop' skins and would like to share it for free to new players and freebie lovers alike, please contact me by notecard in-game or email Creamycooljoke@yahoo.co.uk. Also I would love to hear from you if you would like to donate any of your other creations.

Take a look at Noam Sprokett's of Gritty Kitty's creations on the Another Skin Mod Club, this is a great example of how guys skins can be made from these too, (please note Noam's skins are NOT available for free or to buy).

Here's another couple of these modified skins I have picked up so far.
This awesome 'Undead' skin has been made by Valle Giullia and is available in the Alexitimia Tattoo store for free.

Another Mod_004

Another Mod_002

'Rock' hair FREE at EG Prim Hair
'Missing Image' Underwear FREE at Boneflower Designs
Poses by Demoiselles

Satori Dawes at Bazy has created this very natural looking version, with pretty silver glitter around the eyes.

Another Mod_007

Another Mod_006

Denim Skirt, World Top and Natasha Hair All FREE at RAC
Pretty Grey Heart Eyes, FREE at Mipi
Poses by ANIMAH

So, you know where I am.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I cannot believe how fantastic some of those mods were!! More exclamation marks!!! I loved the one with the scar.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I know :D
I would really love to be able to do this. When I have time,I'm def going to give it a go.