Sunday 6 January 2008

Beautiful in Gold Ivalde

Nef at Ivalde sent a notice out saying, "come to the store, there is a surprise for you" I ran right on over and found a lovely surprise.....this byootiful 'Benedict'Gold Dress.

Bit tired tonight so I'm not going to go into great detail about it, I'm off to bed early cos it's a school night. You can see for yourself how stunning this dress is, the textures are fantastic and it moves beautifully.

5-1-08_013

5-1-08_012

5-1-08_011

Wear your Ivalde Group Tag and TP over to get this dress, its just to the left of the entrance.

Oh Crap!! I crashed before I could do the URLs. I'll do them tomorrow, but if you can't wait till then you can easy find them in Search.

Dress: Ivalde (Group Gift)
Hair: Frangipani 'Bavaresi' (1L)
Skin: Tuli Holiday Group Gift
Shoes: SKG (Free)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful in Gold indeed! Great find Creamy and i must say i am luffin the playlist!